Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature]

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] Empty Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature]

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 08 Sep 2013, 10:42 pm

Shin was rushed to a bed behind some curtains. The pain from the poison was lifted but the poison was still seeping through his veins. Hybrid saw all the commotion when he was wandering the streets and followed to see what was happening.

Last edited by gtc331 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] Left_bar_bleue32/100Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

https://souleaterroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] Empty Re: Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature]

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sun 08 Sep 2013, 10:45 pm

"So, would someone tell me what happened here?" I ask.
I walked into the room, "I used my ability to poison him because he released his inner demon," I say.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] Left_bar_bleue24/100Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] Empty_bar_bleue  (24/100)

Back to top Go down

Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] Empty Re: Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature]

Post by Tiggy69 Sun 08 Sep 2013, 10:49 pm

Shin, still unconscious starts coughing up blood.
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:
Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] Left_bar_bleue0/100Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sun 08 Sep 2013, 10:54 pm

"Well, what kind of poison is it?" I ask.
"Well, I honestly don't know what to call it, but I have an antidote somewhere on me," I say.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] Left_bar_bleue24/100Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] Empty_bar_bleue  (24/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Sun 08 Sep 2013, 10:58 pm

Shin wakes up in a void. His own unconscious psyche. Shin looks around. Only darkness huh? Pitiful. I dont even get a cool unconscious world. I get a void. Sigh.
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:
Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] Left_bar_bleue0/100Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Mon 09 Sep 2013, 7:51 pm

"Well then, give it to me!" I say.
As I go to reach for it I get pricked, "Looks like it all broke in our fight," I say.
I rush into the room, "Hey, what kinda joke is this? Someone said that Shin is dying!" I shout.
"Interesting," I say, "I thought he said he was going to defeat me before he died."
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Mon 09 Sep 2013, 8:51 pm

Shin puts his hands behind his head and lays back. Shin starts to drift in the void. To think i had fallen this low. Pathetic. Shin closes his eyes. You got that right. Shin turns around to see where the voice came from. Ypure just a lathetic piece of shit. Scared to fight. Scared to be ostracized and hated. So you force people away by trying to live as a rebel and a delinquent. But me and you bkth know.   Th figure smiles Youre just a scared little boy. Shin stands up and gets in a fighting position. Who da hell are you and what do you know about me? The figure comes out of the shadows. The figure is a spitting image of shin with red eyes. I am the shadow. The true self. The shadow smiles
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Mon 09 Sep 2013, 8:58 pm

OOC: that sounds like something from the persona games
"I wonder if Shin will win his interior battle," I mumble to myself.
I start to cry a little, "Shin can't die, I won't let him!" I say.
"It's what!" I shout.
"Broken," I respond, "but if his will power is strong enough he might survive."
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:02 pm

OOC: that's where I got the whole true self thing. But its all based on true psychology and you can do this stuff in real life once you know yourself good enough.
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:14 pm

Shin smirks. "Shadow hu? Then this is my unconscious. And this void...it must be my madness...and my regrets hu?" "You got that right. " Shin sits down and crosses his legs. "Can't believe its gotten this outta hand. I'm this weak hu? I'm just a joke." Shin starts to get mad. "I ddon't care if you're rhe real me or not though. I won't let anyone say that shit about me.other people can kiss my ass. I don't care what they fuckin think. I don't need them. I DONT NEED ANYONE! I just need power. You call me weak. WELL FIGHT ME THEN!" The shadow smiles. Just what i wanted to hear.
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:26 pm

"He will survive, I know it!" I say.
"I hope so, I have high expectations for him," I say.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:41 pm

The shadows pupils turn into stars and glow red. ILL SHOW YOU TO REGECT THE TRUTH! The shadow charges at shin. "I'LL SHOW YOU THAT THAT SHIT ISNT TRUE!" Shin charges at the shadow.
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:45 pm

"Will he accept the true self or will he be an idiot and oppose it?" I ask myself.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:59 pm

Shin is thrown across the void. "Agh. Fuck...how is he this strong." its not that im strong...ITS THAT YOURE WEAK. Youre pathetic. A good for nothing waste of matter.Why were you born? Nonone likes you so you give them a reason to hate you. Youre weak so you try to fight and seem like a big shot. You have no friends soyou try not to get attached. YOU CANT EVEN CONTROL YOUR MADNESS HOW CAN YOU BE STRONGER THAN THOSE WOLV-- Shin charges at the shadow arm reached back ready to punch. "SHUT UP!"
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Mon 09 Sep 2013, 10:01 pm

"Why is he feeling these emotions?" I ask.
"I expected more of him," I say.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Mon 09 Sep 2013, 10:08 pm

The shadow punches shin in the stomach. Shin coughs up blood as he is punched. "Agh" YOURE JUST WEAK JUST DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT! The shadow throws shin on the ground and stomos him.
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Mon 09 Sep 2013, 10:11 pm

"What if I entice fear in him?" I ask.
"He would die," I say.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 09 Sep 2013, 10:28 pm

Veronica holds up her palm to Shins body. I gentle breeze emanates and curls around Shin. I close my eyes, and when they shoot open, they are pale white. I was entering his mind. I rarely can control this, but this seemed to be bigger than shown. I break though the barriers, and into his thoughts. Thats when I saw the darkness of Shin.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] Left_bar_bleue32/100Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Mon 09 Sep 2013, 10:30 pm

I walk over to her and say, "That is not a battle for us to see, but to merely wait for the outcome," I say.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 09 Sep 2013, 10:32 pm

I ignore his warning. I look to him with the cold star of my pale eyes. Just then a cup on a table next to Shin began to rattle and tip over. I snapped back to Shin and focused on his mind.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:33 pm

All of the sudden the vision clouded over. A black mist had cleared my view completely. I withdraw from the sight.

"His mind is... filled with darkness..." I say.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Tue 10 Sep 2013, 6:03 pm

"I remember my conflict," I say, grimacing.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Tue 10 Sep 2013, 6:22 pm

Jet slams into the door not noticing it closed
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] Left_bar_bleue20/100Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Tue 10 Sep 2013, 6:41 pm

I follow behind him, "Are you OK?" I ask.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Tue 10 Sep 2013, 7:11 pm

"Yep I am totally fine."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] Left_bar_bleue20/100Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum