Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Dark Lord Resides. [Storyline]

Go down

Where the Dark Lord Resides. [Storyline] Empty Where the Dark Lord Resides. [Storyline]

Post by Weird Tomatoes Tue 10 Sep 2013, 9:56 pm

I had made my way to the portals like I was told to by a random stranger, Why did I even come here? Maybe to prove that I am actually nice I think to myself. As I walk up the crumbling stone steps to a circular area. Around the rim of the area where multi-colored voids. They had a stone rim and were swirling. Behind them stretched more portals. Behind those were more. It seemed endless, and it could have been since I had been transported through a portal to get here. Only the wisest can notice it, thats why so many people have gotten lost in here. The moment I took the first step on the stairs I had entered the void of portals. I let my mind tell me where to go as I felt a pull of importance to enter one at this time. I stepped through one of them.
As I realize where I am, I get a sudden rush of heat, Why am I in the middle of nowhere, I think as I notice I was completely surrounded by sand. I stepped forward and all of the sudden, a huge crevice etched into the earth lay before me. I sensed a soul, but I couldnt see it, then it dawned on me... This whole portal was his soul...

A deep rumbling shook the ground beneath me. A roar of power emanating from within the crevice.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Where the Dark Lord Resides. [Storyline] Left_bar_bleue24/100Where the Dark Lord Resides. [Storyline] Empty_bar_bleue  (24/100)

Back to top Go down