Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Is Lurking In The Shadows...

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Something Is Lurking In The Shadows... - Page 3 Empty Re: Something Is Lurking In The Shadows...

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 03 Oct 2013, 4:59 pm

"Eh, not that much. How about you? Feeling alright?" I linger in the doorway of my house.

OOC: Not sure. You choose. Sorry that I am grounded for so long. I blame my parents, since they are the ones enforcing it. I will try to sneak on a bit more often.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Something Is Lurking In The Shadows... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue32/100Something Is Lurking In The Shadows... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

https://souleaterroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Something Is Lurking In The Shadows... - Page 3 Empty Re: Something Is Lurking In The Shadows...

Post by Nope. Thu 03 Oct 2013, 5:06 pm

OOC: Sneaky gtc, evading the aliens like that. Anyway, i'd like to continue.
"I'm not tired, I usually aren't." I smile. "Can I stay around yours for a while, then?"

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:
Something Is Lurking In The Shadows... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/100Something Is Lurking In The Shadows... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 07 Oct 2013, 4:44 pm

"Of course!" I pull him in and rub the back of my neck.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Something Is Lurking In The Shadows... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue32/100Something Is Lurking In The Shadows... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Mon 07 Oct 2013, 4:51 pm

OOC: Back to Carols visitor?
"So, anything else we can do in here?" I ask.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:
Something Is Lurking In The Shadows... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/100Something Is Lurking In The Shadows... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 07 Oct 2013, 4:53 pm

OOC: Yeah
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum