Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trainning Begins, Kharen becomes a fencer

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trainning Begins, Kharen becomes a fencer Empty Trainning Begins, Kharen becomes a fencer

Post by Kharen Fri 04 Oct 2013, 3:43 pm

*I got into stance and began practicing my thrust
I need to remember training with my parents, I have practiced all sword styles.Fencing was the easiest so i should have no problem with using Summer.

Kharen

Character sheet
Souls:
Trainning Begins, Kharen becomes a fencer Left_bar_bleue0/0Trainning Begins, Kharen becomes a fencer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Trainning Begins, Kharen becomes a fencer Empty Re: Trainning Begins, Kharen becomes a fencer

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 05 Oct 2013, 4:36 am

Catherine is sitting on the ground.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
Trainning Begins, Kharen becomes a fencer Left_bar_bleue0/100Trainning Begins, Kharen becomes a fencer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Trainning Begins, Kharen becomes a fencer Empty Re: Trainning Begins, Kharen becomes a fencer

Post by Kharen Sat 05 Oct 2013, 4:39 am

"I have to get stronger, I will.So i can kill him and avenge my clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"You poor pitiful fool,did you really think you could kill me? a unknown voice said from the woods.

Kharen

Character sheet
Souls:
Trainning Begins, Kharen becomes a fencer Left_bar_bleue0/0Trainning Begins, Kharen becomes a fencer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 05 Oct 2013, 4:43 am

Catherine:
*Looks at Kharen
Hm..
*Stands up and creates a small magic ball then walks to Kharen
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
Trainning Begins, Kharen becomes a fencer Left_bar_bleue0/100Trainning Begins, Kharen becomes a fencer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughterofgaea13 Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:11 am

Summer transforms back into human form, and starts to run to the forest
Daughterofgaea13
Daughterofgaea13

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:18 am

Catherine:
"Hey! Wait!"
Something is hiding in the forest?
*Runs after Summer
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kharen Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:19 am

"Artykaus show yourself you demon, i'll kill you now!!!!!!!!!"
Artykaus:"Glad to see you too, it's been too long now."

Kharen

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:22 am

Catherine:
*Stops and creates two big magic balls
What the hell is going on?
*Slowly walks back
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kharen Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:23 am

*looks at Catherine
"Hey you, Artykaus has a technique called stealth which allows him to hide his soul and turn invisible like soul protect.Downfall is thought that he can't attack and takes awhile before he can use his techniques."
Artykaus:"Looks like someone did their homework.Later Blade kid, i'm going to go have some fun with your partner. Hehehe"

Last edited by Kharen on Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Kharen

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kharen Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:25 am

Ah crap I need to find Summer
*Runs in forest

Kharen

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:28 am

Catherine:
"You idiot! You shouldnt let her run into the forest alone!"
"Oh Vernon..Where are you when we need you? Ah yeaah..He is sleeping..Probably"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kharen Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:34 am

Summer were you trying to get him to follow you,that must be what she was be doing.
*Rapid movements can be heard through the forest
Artykaus you monster I will kill you if you touch her.

Kharen

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughterofgaea13 Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:39 am

She gets tackled by someone, and her arm gets slit deeply from the erist to the elbow, and she stabs the Kishin egg in the shoulder. "Never touch my master!!"
Daughterofgaea13
Daughterofgaea13

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kharen Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:43 am

*I stop and sense for souls
"There!!"
*I sprint towards the two souls

Kharen

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:45 am

Catherine runs through the forest.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kharen Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:46 am

Artykaus: Stupid little girl,i'll finish you and leave your body for your precious master to find.
*Summons sword
"Electric Cutter!!!"

Kharen

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughterofgaea13 Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:49 am

She bites her lip crying in pain as he stabs her in the stomach, making her gasp as she grew unconscious, feeling herself get thrown over the Kishin Egg's shoulder 
Daughterofgaea13
Daughterofgaea13

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:50 am

Catherine:
*Appear behind Atrykaus and throws 5 magic balls at him
"I wont let you hurt our students"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughterofgaea13 Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:54 am

"No! Dont-" They hit her, and burned into her back.
Daughterofgaea13
Daughterofgaea13

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:55 am

Catherine:
*Heals Summer's wounds
"Sorry..."

Last edited by Derek Anderson on Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kharen Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:57 am

Artykaus is knocked back and injured.Blood dripping out from his arm and head Artykaus turns invisible and flees the scene."I'll make sure to get you back later Blade boy but for now you get to live another day."

Kharen

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughterofgaea13 Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:59 am

She tries to smile, and thought: I'm sorry, Kharen. I am sorry, master. Her soul left her body, and she fell limp.
Daughterofgaea13
Daughterofgaea13

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 05 Oct 2013, 5:59 am

Catherine:
*Heals Summer
"Im sorry..."
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kharen Sat 05 Oct 2013, 6:03 am

"Summer!!!!!!!!!!"
*Runs over to Summer
"Summer....no.This can't be..."
*Tears swell

Kharen

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughterofgaea13 Sat 05 Oct 2013, 6:05 am

I shake my head, and kneel beside Kharen. "The soul has already left the body... I am sorry."
Daughterofgaea13
Daughterofgaea13

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next