Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elesyha Mawu Jaka

2 posters

Go down

Elesyha Mawu Jaka Empty Elesyha Mawu Jaka

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 24 Oct 2013, 12:54 pm

Elesyha Mawu Jaka

Aliases:

Scaled Wolf

Male

Partner: looking for weapon (please let me know if I can’t have one and the rules for if I can)

Espa is a spirit born from his soul that was made to both help him and keep him sane

Animal Form: wolf

A bright red fur covered wolf that comes up to your knee that is very kind most of the time but when threated or protecting someone can get very mean and most of the time will not attack unless feels the need to or is given an order to do so from a loved one or someone of extreme power in which case he bend his ears down meaning he is not doing so willingly and /or that he is either scared, freighted, hurt uneasy, or angry at then at which case there would also be growling.

Love Interest:

Females of a much higher age that are kind hearted, soft natured, funny, kind, loving, and willing and able to love someone who can only feel love out of all of those

Description/Appearance:
5’10 155 pounds red hair crew cut slim body most time dressed in black

Soul Description:

A light whitish purple in the center of the soul the a dark blood like red wolf snout on one side and a very dark purple ravens beak with two very long black curved horns above the beak on the opposite side of his soul

Personality:

Trying to forget his past and let go of his sins he tries to be happy most the time he succeeds in his goal also often gets depressed in most cases he looks down at the ground and tries not to talk when sad and also often angry for in which case he will try to be calm knowing that the other person did nothing wrong other than just being close to him on a bad day

History:

From a one night stand that was never meant to happen and a father that never wanted me the only thing in live I ever wanted was to feel love from somebody that didn’t have to be at my side yet they wanted to be there and also a drunk and drug abusing mother that has tried to lock me up as a child till this very day I was never one to like violence but after the day my oldest sister turned thirteen and started school everything changed from bad to worst thing where done that a bother should not have to do to his sister and from then on the only goal I had was to in control of my own life and I took it upon myself to do so because nobody would help unless I asked them to which always made it even worst for me when I did so and so I stopped asking for help and just accepted my pain as a part of life then the day came when i was torn from my family and even as tough as thing where they protected me in a fight and as small as I was I knew I would get the worst of life with nothing to defend me and knowing that bad as it was I fight with all I had just to stay with them for as long as I could luckily I was still with two of my sisters and we moved to a new home now in foster care she portends that she never touched me at all and even though we were master and slave the bond I felt was something more then that I felt love for her in a way I knew I should not so I was silent about my feeling to and when I came to ask her why she denied what was done she got angry about it and fought with me over it not very often would she do this but sometimes she accept what she had done and talked to me and then it would happen again only I was no longer her slave but her lover and for three years it went on like this until the day came where I was finally torn from the last of my family and with that last of them gone I was bent on violence to get back at anybody who came to harm me so much that it ruled my live with an iron fist for two years even when I got back home I tried to stop but it was now a part of me that I could not live without and it took four years to control with ease and now that I can live my life can start over hoping never to be lost to rage again and is looking for a better life for anybody wishing the same and to the rest l hope you can run faster than me

Abilities:

Spiritual empowerment: By asking Espa and turning him into a spiritual scythe I can empower anybody using one for a limited time based on insanity the more they are lost to it the more power they have and the longer they can use it and if their minds are lost to it a can control them until they regain their minds at in which case my hold is broken and the spell ends.

Healing: By asking Espa and using his kind hearted energy I can heal others based on how much they love somebody if they don’t care for anybody I can’t heal them at all.

Dark love: By asking and / or his energy I can cast black scales over my body. In this form I cannot cast Spiritual Empowerment on others because it is used to strengthen my body but cannot be used as amour when I use healing it is weakened in this state and slowed down a bit when used on myself but has a massive boost in power on others and is very fast.

Other/Miscellaneous:

Takes medicine given to keep him sane that sometimes mess with his abilities to use magic

Have You Read the Rules?

A sound soul dwells within a sound mind and a sound body.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
Elesyha Mawu Jaka Left_bar_bleue0/0Elesyha Mawu Jaka Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Elesyha Mawu Jaka Empty please delete this post

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 24 Oct 2013, 1:05 pm

sorry i did not know that males where able to become a witch
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
Elesyha Mawu Jaka Left_bar_bleue0/0Elesyha Mawu Jaka Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Elesyha Mawu Jaka Empty Re: Elesyha Mawu Jaka

Post by Nope. Thu 24 Oct 2013, 1:17 pm

Edit it accordingly, add any missing features.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:
Elesyha Mawu Jaka Left_bar_bleue21/100Elesyha Mawu Jaka Empty_bar_bleue  (21/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Thu 24 Oct 2013, 3:37 pm

There is an edit button you know. I'll fix it for you....

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:
Elesyha Mawu Jaka Left_bar_bleue21/100Elesyha Mawu Jaka Empty_bar_bleue  (21/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Thu 24 Oct 2013, 3:40 pm

There, done. When you redid it you could have just made a new topic, instead of posting it on top of your normal character sheet.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down