Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ?

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 4 Empty Re: A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ?

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 29 Oct 2013, 7:11 pm

OOC: Well if she killed someone from Death City...Bad news for her then...My witches are hunting for her
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 4 Empty Re: A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ?

Post by bleach4ever50 Wed 30 Oct 2013, 1:24 pm

OOC: i really should eplain it better sorry thats one of the things i'm not good at let me edit it and add in a few things to explain why things are the way i put them to be.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Wed 30 Oct 2013, 1:33 pm

OOC: Okay..But my witches are still going to hunt her if she killed someone ;-)
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Wed 30 Oct 2013, 1:39 pm

OOC: O.K. sounds about right also i jast editted it and hopfully you can now understand it better
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Wed 30 Oct 2013, 1:50 pm

Madeline was walking around the city until she founded the place where someone killed few a lot of good people "What the hell..!?"
Amy teleports to her with Catherine "Maddie..This place is scary..Blood..Blood everywhere."
Catherine: "We have to create a team and find the murderer!"
(Espartarata killed someone so she is the murderer,huh?)
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Wed 30 Oct 2013, 2:31 pm

starting to wake up from my injury i see that Espartarata is covered in blood i start creaming at her for knwing what she has done.
"dammit Espartarata what happen and how many souls did you steal this time?" " well first you see it was't compete my fault being that you created knowing that i may turn out this way so you are just as much to blame as me and about five maybe seven people at most i don't know i was honstly conting them so find out yourself their bodys should still be their."
Knowing that i can no longer help the D.W.M.A. as i wanted to i know that she is my only hope at staying alive now and that my first goal is to protect her with my life also knowing she would do the same for me as well.
I ripp out my left eye in a act of pure love and insanity i shove the left eye i ripped fro my still bleeding skull and put into her right eye socket while using my energy to heal her as i am shoving my eye into hers infusing her with my blood and strengthing the bond bewteen me and her so that both of our powers will grow stronger as partners.
Giving her a slight healing ability thats very very slow and not painful like my ability to heal, also given my eye the abilitie to see the madness in other and also allowing me to have partial control over my mind when near them at the cost raising the insanty of those around me, also a resonce between only my and her but only when near a kishin and also only while in human form.

OOC: If that’s aloud for me to do that is also ill talk more later gtg.

Last edited by bleach4ever50 on Thu 31 Oct 2013, 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling and spitting up)
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Wed 30 Oct 2013, 4:41 pm

"Okay girls..Let's find this murderer!'
"YEAH!
"We should ask some friends for help"
"Yeah of course..."
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 31 Oct 2013, 1:14 pm

after just tearing out my own eye i'm serverly weak at the moment even so we can't stay her long we have keep moving or else their find us and try to kill us and knowing the D.W.M.A. they will send more we can take.
Considering the fact that we both weaked at the moment because of the actions I have just done I have no choice but to use a portal to travel quickly to some other place hopfully farther away then us where we currently are at just behind the D.W.M.A. near the forest.
Glad that my organs are on thing that grow back slowly as it is my eye still has hasn’t started to regrow knowing it will take at least two days to three weeks to fully regrow i'll be a bit weaker till it is fully healed.
"Espartarata please go into your sythe form for me."
"what makes you think i would help you after you shoved your fist into my eye then using your disgracful healing to seal the wound that you created for no reason at all?"
"because i did that to make us both stronger as partners and a team and the fact that if a poral is not open soon we'll both die."
Seeing that people are quickly coming our way she decides to follow orders for once only problem is we can no longer run they are to close and not knowing if there a witch or not i better play it safe and decide to fight my way out here than to rist having Espartarata die in the wiches relm while we fight there.

Last edited by bleach4ever50 on Thu 31 Oct 2013, 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad grammer)
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 31 Oct 2013, 1:31 pm

A small group was walking in the forrest. They were searching for the murderer.
Their mission was to find and kill or capture the target.
In this team were:
-Two meisters
-Two weapons
-Three witches

"They are hiding in the forrest,probably.."
"Oh you don't say,brother
"Be ready!"
"Yeah.."
"So we have to kill the target,right?"
"Uhm..I guess
"We have to kill or capture the target.I wanna capture him or her.
"Let's do it then"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 31 Oct 2013, 1:54 pm

knowing that the trail of blood tripping from my eye that they'll find us in quicker then i would like them to i decide to sit and wait for them to show up with Espartarata still in her sythe form i lay her on my lap showing that i mean them no harm.
why are you just given up brother have you gone soft or just become a coward?
"you know just as well as i do my love that we are over powered and that if we do fight we will die here today and i know you don't want to die so please just accept defeet for once for me."
"fine i'll do as you ask but just this once will i give up like this brother."
Turning into her human form she is once agian nude as she always is while human she decides to sitt in my lap and wait with me for the ones hunting us hoping they will spare us seeing how we are willing to pay for what we have done.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 31 Oct 2013, 2:09 pm

Catherine uses her power to make her voice louder "Give up! If you do that, we will not kill you!" I don't have any f***ing idea where is this murderer
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 31 Oct 2013, 2:35 pm

Hearing a voice in the distance telling us to give up i decide to go in the direction of where the voice came from.
"hey Eshpartarata i need to ask a faver of you again babe sorry i know you won't like it but they need to know we mean them no harm so can you please get up so we can tell them that?"
"why must you be so kind my love it would be so much easer if we killed them."
"you should remeber the fact that they over power us at the moment my dear so that is not a choice we can make and even so I would not willing let you do so."
As i decide to get up of my lovers lap i have no choice but to help him in this matter or we dead and i love him to much to so him die.
"we are over here." we yell together one after the other as I lift him onto my shoulder to help us both walk because of pain from from our eyes.
Thinking of our eyes I feel bad for him because of the fact his take a while to grow back and the fact that he healed mine to the point i can see again but only blurs from my right eye so far.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 31 Oct 2013, 2:45 pm

Aurora turns into a gun in Lukas'es hand
Harry turns into a sword in Adrian's hand
The group has walked to the place where Eshpartarata and Elesyha were hiding
"So it was you,huh?"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 31 Oct 2013, 3:15 pm

"yes it was but can i ask you this if you where to stand there as you thought that you lover was going to die would you not be in the least bit insane from the very thought of it happen wright in front of you?"
"I know I would be and that's what happen to her when she seen that my healing temperaly stopped and rejected yours she thought i would die and whent insane can you not understand that; also we will accept pushishment for our crimes also we be willing to work as well to pay for the dammage we done as well."
Dammit my eye is still hurting but no longer bleeding it is already healing faster then excepted but only the tissue around the socket healed the inner eye around the pupil was still missing allowing you to see into my skull.
Espartarata noticing this startes to worry about him deeply.
"we won't fight you we just what help the D.W.M.A. fight agianst chaos also you should know that i am a dark weapon but i have agreed not to eat any white souls unless they deserve to die; thats the deal i made with him and the same i give you."

Last edited by bleach4ever50 on Thu 31 Oct 2013, 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammer)
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 31 Oct 2013, 3:32 pm

"The best punishment for you is..You have to wear clothes. I'll think about better punishment later"
Harry turns into his human form "Wooo! Naked lady!"
"ADRIAN! Take this perv from here"
Takes Harry on his arms and walks away
Sighs "He never learn.."
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 31 Oct 2013, 3:40 pm

"so what about work can we join the D.W.M.A. or not you will need all the help you can get fighting chaos?"
"fine as long as get to pick out what i wear."
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 31 Oct 2013, 3:48 pm

Looks at her "Nothing that shows your underwear" Looks at him "You can join the DWMA BUT I won't let you be a teacher!
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 31 Oct 2013, 3:54 pm

"I'm o.k with that and you Espartarata?"
"I don't like it but it is a acceptable punishment."
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 31 Oct 2013, 3:56 pm

Smiles "Good! And remember..I'm watching you.Ugh..Hey i forgot to ask. What's your name?"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 31 Oct 2013, 4:38 pm

"mine is Elesyha and hers is Espartarata."
glares at her menacingly look thinking she crushing on him "he's my lover not yours."
then storms of in a childish manner looking very sexy as she sits on ground pouting while looking both mad and sad at the same time i decide to walk over to her thinking of nothing else that could cheer her up at the moment i kiss her taking her to the ground softly and slowly kissing every of her body down to her stomach until I remember we have people watching us.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 31 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm

"Amy.."
Teleports Lukas,Madeline and Aurora to the coffee shop
"By the way..I have a boyfriend.."Turns into her animal form "And remember! You have to wear some clothes" Runs away so Elesyha and Espartarata are alone
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 31 Oct 2013, 4:56 pm

we start over and then finish having love in the middle of the forest.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 31 Oct 2013, 4:58 pm

OOC: i have nothing left to add or say unless you do and thanks this was funner then rp by myself and much easier to
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 31 Oct 2013, 5:06 pm

OOC: Thanks. Maybe we can do another RP,eh?
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 31 Oct 2013, 5:19 pm

OOC: ya just not today i have things i need done sorry
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next