Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pestilence Returns. [Lukas]

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Pestilence Returns. [Lukas] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Pestilence Returns. [Lukas]

Post by Invalid Username Mon 10 Feb 2014, 7:53 pm

(( OOC note: She is actually like 17-ish but the soul that merged with hers is from a Witch that was very well known, I might want to update that ))

She stood and stared at Death. "Uh... Hi!" She said to Shinigami. She bowed as a sign of respect, and started staring at him again.
Invalid Username
Invalid Username

Character sheet
Souls:
The Pestilence Returns. [Lukas] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Pestilence Returns. [Lukas] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

The Pestilence Returns. [Lukas] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Pestilence Returns. [Lukas]

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 10 Feb 2014, 8:17 pm

Shinigami looked at the witch "Hm? Hm? Do I know ya? Yes, I think! Hmmm! Or maybe nooot? Tell me your name, witch." Shinigami said
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
The Pestilence Returns. [Lukas] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/100The Pestilence Returns. [Lukas] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Invalid Username Mon 10 Feb 2014, 9:16 pm

"Marie." She replied to Lord Death, She was nervous.
Invalid Username
Invalid Username

Character sheet
Souls:
The Pestilence Returns. [Lukas] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Pestilence Returns. [Lukas] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 11 Feb 2014, 3:33 am

"Hmhm? Marie? Hmmmm...So what do you want?" Lord Death asked
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
The Pestilence Returns. [Lukas] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/100The Pestilence Returns. [Lukas] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Invalid Username Tue 11 Feb 2014, 3:23 pm

"I would like to become a teacher at the DWMA!" She exclaimed.
Invalid Username
Invalid Username

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 11 Feb 2014, 4:15 pm

"Hm! Oh yes! Great great! I was looking for a new teacher. Good." Shinigami said and pointed his finger at the sky (Like he usually does) "You're hired, Marie."
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invalid Username Tue 11 Feb 2014, 6:17 pm

She was startled. "Wha- Really? No interview?" She laughed for a bit, and then she bowed. "Thank you, Lord Death."
Invalid Username
Invalid Username

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 11 Feb 2014, 6:48 pm

"We don't need an interview! And If you betray us, I'll just kill you." Lord Death said. Then he pointed at Lukas "He already helped one witch that wanted to become a student. So because you came with him, I could be sure that I can trust ya!"

Lukas smiled. "You see,Marie? That's why I like Lord Death." He said

Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invalid Username Wed 12 Feb 2014, 1:49 am

"What class will I teach?" She asks Death before leaving.
Invalid Username
Invalid Username

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Wed 12 Feb 2014, 12:03 pm

"Ah! You will teach the class that is next to Class Crescent Moon. And tomorrow come to my office, we need to fill some documents" Lord Death said

OOC: Well..We need a teacher in one thread. (I've put my death scythe in it. But Marie would replace him.)
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invalid Username Sat 15 Feb 2014, 1:48 am

She looked very happy. "Okay!" She then walked out of Lord Death's office, waiting at the door for Lukas.
Invalid Username
Invalid Username

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 16 Feb 2014, 5:18 pm

Lukas followed Marie "Hmhmhm..So! Now you're one of us. I mean... You work for Shinigami." Lukas said
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6