Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Shop Surprise

2 posters

Go down

Coffee Shop Surprise Empty Coffee Shop Surprise

Post by Liezalisaweapon Sat 01 Mar 2014, 10:28 pm

Liezal sat, gazing into a frosted window, thinking about the past, about clowns and kieshans (check out Liezal's character description for the full story). Her emerald eyes displayed no emotion as she stared at the cool, icy frost, she didn't even move when the a coffee person shouted from the counter that was about 5 meters away from the weapon, "Mocha Cappuccino for Mizz.Phopps!" Not until he said the last part, at which she turned her icy stare to the man standing behind the counter and still glaring at him she said in her childish voice, "I never told you my last name, only my first, Liezal..." Her glare quickly turned from cold and emotionless to suspicious. There was no childishness in her voice anymore, she asked in a quieter tone "How do you know my last name?".. At this point, /you/ entered the coffee shop.
Liezalisaweapon
Liezalisaweapon

Character sheet
Souls:
Coffee Shop Surprise Left_bar_bleue0/0Coffee Shop Surprise Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Coffee Shop Surprise Empty Re: Coffee Shop Surprise

Post by Liezalisaweapon Sat 01 Mar 2014, 10:28 pm

((Open Roleplay))
Liezalisaweapon
Liezalisaweapon

Character sheet
Souls:
Coffee Shop Surprise Left_bar_bleue0/0Coffee Shop Surprise Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Fri 21 Mar 2014, 11:29 pm

"Don't question how he knows, he knows everyone in town." Veyas walked in and nodded to Liezal. "New in town or what, haven't smelt your scent before."
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down