Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atfer Shccol Hours, What An Embessing Frist Day!

2 posters

Go down

Atfer Shccol Hours, What An Embessing Frist Day! Empty Atfer Shccol Hours, What An Embessing Frist Day!

Post by Nickcca Tue 18 Mar 2014, 6:07 pm

Nickcca walked out of last lesson today at every turn he felt he manged to mess at everything today then again he did stay all night trying hard not to forget anything and he pushed so hard too to point of stress. He felt kinda like carp he hope that never do that again he felt maybe more study was the only way since he felt he made no impression on anyone since he got no friend anyways he might aswell do what does studying and rpatisce his skills as a Mister he sighed. " Man I hope I find a pranter soon it will make easier to pratisce what i study."

Nickcca

Back to top Go down

Atfer Shccol Hours, What An Embessing Frist Day! Empty Re: Atfer Shccol Hours, What An Embessing Frist Day!

Post by PhoenixEye9 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 6:53 pm

"Don't worry about not having a meister, just go out and buy a normal weapon, or make your own. Look at me and mine." Said a voice from behind, drawing his blade to show the boy in front of him.

OOC: I'm gonna make a bet this is your first thread, only two things to say to help you out. Your grammar is good enough but spelling is a little hard to look at, its readable but for some its agitating. And then theres also (the thing that gave away this is your first thread) its a little bit difficult to play off of. Remember this is just to help you out, I hope you enjoy the site.
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:
Atfer Shccol Hours, What An Embessing Frist Day! Left_bar_bleue0/0Atfer Shccol Hours, What An Embessing Frist Day! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Atfer Shccol Hours, What An Embessing Frist Day! Empty Re: Atfer Shccol Hours, What An Embessing Frist Day!

Post by Nickcca Wed 19 Mar 2014, 1:41 pm

Nickcca blinks and jolt do this voice out of nowhere did make him jump and turned a little to see who it was and stake a little and took deep breaths before answers and look at the blade. " Oh that looks good sorry about I jump but in future just don't make me jump again if go into panic or anything lets ....say bad thing tend to happen." Nickcca looked to the side and to skip around the subject of his "other personality" and utterly went to what the other person was talking about at hand. " But form what I studied the weapon give the meister strength bit like a amp in a way but kinda work both way if I read up right. But I do like the blade look pretty good how did make it anyways " Nickcca was quite interested of how strong he is if does not even need a Weapon to fight well just use a normal one instead.

( sorry i am a experienced rper but sadly i did not what to type lol and I have dislaiyc sorry about that should have warn you guys lol XD and yes I enjoying it there no pressure to do certain amount of word at all )

Nickcca

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Wed 19 Mar 2014, 1:48 pm

"I didn't make it, it's a family heirloom. And the weapon does work like and amp to most meisters, some not so much, but don't rely on anything, trust yourself. One day you'll find a weapon, until then you gotta work by yourself."
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:
Atfer Shccol Hours, What An Embessing Frist Day! Left_bar_bleue0/0Atfer Shccol Hours, What An Embessing Frist Day! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickcca Wed 19 Mar 2014, 2:30 pm

Nickcca think about form the stories he heard about famous people he kinda got a point maybe he be able to do something about what can he use what can he fight with it not he can buy it since he is homeless them he could take a easy job that earn some money " ...how would make a weapon and kool so where a family meister too if so that would explain how you seem strong but I can't read souls normally since I can only read their fears I know it sound odd I explain why i can I just can."

Nickcca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum