Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Student

5 posters

Go down

Transfer Student Empty Transfer Student

Post by Luna Ravenlock Sun 06 Apr 2014, 9:58 am

Sprinting through the streets of Death’s City the rose haired girl passed through an alleyway around midday. In a frantic frenzy, Luna began to gasp as she whispered to herself, “Oh no, oh no. I can’t be late not for my first day of school.” Her skirt flying backwards in the wind revealing the red shorts. Left then right Luna zigged and zagged through the streets till she doubled back realizing she had taken a wrong turn before she got back on track. Reaching the steps to the large academy Luna’s expression awed over the magnificence and size of Death’s Weapon and Meister Academy. Knees buckling under her wait from shock, Luna felt a faint as her dreams of becoming a highly decorated weapon were finally in sight.

“I can’t believe I am really here. Going to be taking classes at …” she shook that sudden realization of her tardiness kicking. “Oh no! They are going to refuse my offer for being late on the first day.” Finding strength her long slender legs began the action of jogging once again as Luna made her way up the stairs to the front door. Pulling it open she looked about. It would seem that they are in between classes. The students were standing about meandering through crowds as some didn’t care about being late for classes and a few were trying to be exceptionally punctual. Normally that was Luna but her breath taking experience of the outside was just as strong as she saw all the other students. Some older, some younger. Some obviously clicked in the cool category, others viewed as the nerd. Her looks certainly helped her out from being qualified as a nerd at first glance. Her slim figure was pleasing to the eye of most but the cheerleader type always would set the bar.

Pulling out a paper with her schedule she sat there a bit confused. “I don’t know where I am suppose to be going.” The backpack which she had slung over her left shoulder flopped back and forth as she began pushing through the crowd in order to find her locker. “231? Where are you?” Looking over the shoulder of a student she noticed where she was roughly about. 189? Now which way should be incrementing. Flustered from the first day experience Luna’s cheeks were pasty red. It wasn’t the first day of classes, but if was for Luna everyone else undoubtedly was settled in had ideas of possible weapons or meister. She stood the halls began to die down with population. “It must be lunch time? I really need to find my locker” Walking down she began to reach the 200's till, "Yes found you." she half triumphantly shouted. Her hand then glided over the lock as she read the combination 5-22-9.
Luna Ravenlock
Luna Ravenlock

Back to top Go down

Transfer Student Empty Re: Transfer Student

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 06 Apr 2014, 4:28 pm

Leke Vidic, a death scythe was walking around the school, looking at the new students. He was in gread mood...Well..As always. And this smile on his face. That guy loves being a death scythe! Even if his meister has died trying to get the soul of a witch, he really likes being who he is.
But suddenly...Someone threw a tenis ball at him, hitting his head. When he turned to se who did that, he saw..HER..It was a young witch Madeline, she was holding another ball in her hand, but after a short while she laughed and ran away.
"I hate you, Madeline..." He muttered. Then he looked at his left side and he noticed a student, standing in front of the locker number 231.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
Transfer Student Left_bar_bleue0/100Transfer Student Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Tue 15 Apr 2014, 10:08 pm

Walking around trying to find Madeline, Veyas noticed Leke. Walking on over to ask him if he's seen Madeline he noticed his gaze to the girl at locker 231, a new girl by the looks and scent of her. "New blood?" He asked Leke, nodding to the new girl.
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:
Transfer Student Left_bar_bleue0/0Transfer Student Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Philandros11 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:45 am

((am i allowed to jump into this one?))
Philandros11
Philandros11

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:56 am

{unless it says private anywhere jump in wherever}
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Philandros11 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 12:13 pm

Vera was rudely awoken from her nap by the school bell. "I should probably be going to my next class now..." she thought to herself. "What does it matter -- I'm only gonna scare people by showing up." With a pessimistic mindset, the purple-haired, sapphire-eyed girl stretched out her pale body that was soaking up the sun on one of the many balconies provided by the academy. "We should be getting new students soon... Maybe I --" Vera shook her head at the idea of it. A weapon like her getting a meister? That would be beyond a miracle and no doubt a reckless choice for whoever decided to wield "The Venemous Gauntlet". Vera closed her eyes and relaxed her mind, enjoying the ever perfect weather of Death City.
Philandros11
Philandros11

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DeaththeKid Fri 28 Nov 2014, 1:40 am

Death the Kid strolled through the hallway, and upon turning the corner, crashed into the girl standing at her locker. He stepped backwards, eyes narrowed in confusion. "I could have sworn that no one used this locker at the end....ah,you must be Luna." He recognised her face from the application. "My apologies. May I accompany you to class?"
DeaththeKid
DeaththeKid

Character sheet
Souls:

http://symmetrykid888.chatango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down