Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change?

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change?

Post by TucKiD Sun 28 Jul 2013, 9:42 pm

"I wouldn't mind."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change?

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 9:50 pm

"So... you are calling a rematch, huh? Yeh! Sure, now I'll show you!" I stared at him. Strength was put into each word I said.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue32/100Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

https://souleaterroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 9:52 pm

"OK class, today for class we are going to learn about the vast powers of a Kishin. Jet, Hybrid the rules will be that if you can slice off my head, I will admit defeat, I will win when you two can no longer move. Sound fair?" Soul says as he is getting ready to got outside.
Raven, remembering his arm decides to stay silent about all this and get ready to go outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sun 28 Jul 2013, 9:56 pm

"Sounds fair."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 9:57 pm

"DEAL!" I clench my fist and rush out the door.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue32/100Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 9:58 pm

Soul rallies up all the students and leads them outside to a safe area then says, "This is your last chance, are you sure you want to do this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:01 pm

"There is no way you are getting away this time!" I screamed confidently.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:03 pm

"And what do you say, Jet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:04 pm

I smirk.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:16 pm

"Yes."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:22 pm

"You both have chosen, now let the match begin!" Soul says as he begins to gather shadows around his body and form two assassin blades in his hands while run at inhuman speeds.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:26 pm

"Lets do this!" My blade arm had mini tsunamis rolling on it. They rolled to the tip of the blade and it elongates.

I meet him halfway of his running length and stick out my blade arm out to the side, which was right in the line of his direction.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:27 pm

Jet runs at Soul planning on meeting him head on as he is running his right hand turns into a rapier blade
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:29 pm

Soul, expecting the two to run head on at him, controls the shadows at their feet trying to have their legs wrapped up, of course he had taken the hit to his torso from Hybrid.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:31 pm

I immediately fell after the impact with Soul, not because of him, but because of the hands from the shadows grabbing hold of my foot.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:33 pm

Seeing how the shadows already caught Hybrid, Soul went on to rap his arms and legs with shadows to prevent his movements.

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:34 pm

Jet noticing the movement near his feet jumps bringing the rapier blade downwards on Soul's head
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:36 pm

I kick the hands off of my leg.

I get up and yell in anger.

My blade arm began to turn fiery and so did my form.

I ran at Soul, swinging hard at his head from behind.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:39 pm

Soul, glad to have a helmet on, took the hit from both of them, which balanced each other out helping him more than hurting him, he then teleported to the shadows by the school and said, "Not bad, should I show more of my powers?" Which, of course, was a rhetorical question as he began to control the shadows inside the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:41 pm

A strained look appeared on my face.

"Gah! What are y-you d-doing to m-me?" I stuttered.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:42 pm

"Uhhhh this feels weird."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:44 pm

I try to run forward but fall again, and the hands clamped around my body.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:45 pm

Soul chuckled, "You are now in my complete control, I can make you make any movement, looks like my win." Soul continued laughing as he turned to the class, saying, "That is how powerful a Kishin is, we are beings that are near impossible to defeat. Now let us return to class to debrief what happened." As he released the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:46 pm

"NO! You aren't running away that easily!" I run after him.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:50 pm

Soul, agitated at this point, retook control of Hybrid's body, saying in a voice drenched in madness, "I hate a sore loser, I could kill you now if I pleased, now be a good boy, and learn you lesson!" He then made Hybrid join the class and said, "Now let us return to the room," Soul smiled and started walking back to the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next