Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Findings (Private: Tiggy and gtc)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mission Findings (Private: Tiggy and gtc) Empty Mission Findings (Private: Tiggy and gtc)

Post by Tiggy69 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 6:42 pm

The bell rings signaling the end of school. Shin walks out of his class void of energy. "If I keep going to class I'm gonna end up killing myself. Ugh I need. Way to get out of school.  Fake being sick? Nah to cliche. Ditch? Nah to predictable." Shin turns the corner and sees a group of students surrounding a bulletin board. Shin overhears the students talking." Whoah there are a bunch of new missions today," one student says. "Yeah lets take one and get out of school, " another student says. Shin grins. A mission huh. Guess that's my tucket outta here. Shin walks up to the board and starts reading a piece of paper. "Shit I need a partner," Shin says angrily.  "Where am I gonna find a weapon with a compatible wavelength?" Shin gets depressed and starts crying pathetically.  Guess I'll just kill myself.
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:
Mission Findings (Private: Tiggy and gtc) Left_bar_bleue0/100Mission Findings (Private: Tiggy and gtc) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Mission Findings (Private: Tiggy and gtc) Empty Re: Mission Findings (Private: Tiggy and gtc)

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 08 Aug 2013, 6:47 pm

Hybrid emerged from the crowd.

"Damn, I need a partner." I mumble to myself, loud enough for others to hear. I started to walk away, annoyed that I couldn't embark on a mission. My eyes flared up, filled with flame.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Mission Findings (Private: Tiggy and gtc) Left_bar_bleue32/100Mission Findings (Private: Tiggy and gtc) Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

https://souleaterroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mission Findings (Private: Tiggy and gtc) Empty Re: Mission Findings (Private: Tiggy and gtc)

Post by Tiggy69 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 6:59 pm

Shin stops crying and looks up as he hears someone muble loudly. did he just say... Shin turns around quickly and yells, "Hey who just said that?"
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:
Mission Findings (Private: Tiggy and gtc) Left_bar_bleue0/100Mission Findings (Private: Tiggy and gtc) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:00 pm

"Said what?" I asked confused. "And why are you crying?" I asked even more confused.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Mission Findings (Private: Tiggy and gtc) Left_bar_bleue32/100Mission Findings (Private: Tiggy and gtc) Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:03 pm

Shin dries his eyes and walks up Hybrid. "That's besides the point. Are tou a weapon and did you just say that you needed a partner?" Shin asks hopefully.
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:06 pm

"Yes, I did say I needed a partner. Also, its other people opinion on something else. I might be extremely power to one, a twig to another. So its really the people to determine that..." I say angrily, my eyes began secede from the burning flame to a more electric colored theme.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:09 pm

A sensation of happiness fills Shin inside. "YES FINALLY!!! Wanna be parteners?"
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:10 pm

I squinted my eyes.

"It depends. If our soul wavelengths match..." I say.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:17 pm

Shin smiles. "Alright transform already. "
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:18 pm

"Well, what form do you think you'd be compatible with?" I ask.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:21 pm

Shin starts to get annoyed. "Doesn't matter just change."
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:24 pm

"Fine..." My arm forms into a flaming blade with fire lapping all around it. I formed into the full blade which was long.

(the first one but with fire all around it)

Mission Findings (Private: Tiggy and gtc) Kenji_Crystal_Swords_by_Lee99
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:28 pm

Shin grabs the long flaming sword. "Heh lighter than I thought." Shin starts swinging the sword. "Yeah I'm liking this. Man where were you wheb I needed to kick Souls ass? I probably couldve won."
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:29 pm

I laugh

"I hope..." I say from within the blade.

(Sorta look like this but the handle from the other picture)

Mission Findings (Private: Tiggy and gtc) Photo-2047676)
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:32 pm

"Seens like our wavelengths are a perfect match. Lets try the other forms now."
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:33 pm

"Alright then..." I shift into my water form. It was a solid mass of water, the water churning and stirring, though never dripping.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:36 pm

Shin starts swinging the sword. "Feels the same as the other form. Maybe a little heavier. Alright next."
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:37 pm

I shift into an electric blade. This is my most frequent form. It active electricity sparking and sizzling around.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:44 pm

Shin holds the electric blade. He gets shocked and drops the sword. "Ah fuck shit bitch damn." Shin picks up Hybrid off the ground sorry about that." Shin starts doing slicing and stabbing motions with the sword. "This sword is so light and quick."
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:45 pm

A flash of blinding light emitted for a quick second. "Sorry, that happens sometimes..." I say.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:50 pm

"All good good. Ok next form."
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:55 pm

I form into a jagged ice blade. It was cold and could frost over all it touched (when I wanted to).
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:59 pm

Shin touches the ice cold blade. "Damn you could get frostbite fron that." Shin starts swinging the sword. " I probably should've asked this earlier but how many forns do you have?"
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 08 Aug 2013, 8:00 pm

"Lets see... I have fire, lightning, water, ice, earth...and the other one..." I say grimly.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 8:02 pm

"Cool well only two more to go."
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next