Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A touch of elegance

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A touch of elegance - Page 2 Empty Re: A touch of elegance

Post by bleach4ever50 Sun 16 Mar 2014, 3:33 pm

At least the wolf could show his true form. If the wolf did most common people would think him a over sized animal. Where as Espa would only scare them in his true body. " Try not to scare them wolf. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
A touch of elegance - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A touch of elegance - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Sun 16 Mar 2014, 3:40 pm

"Not being able to speak has its drawbacks, but oh well" Veyas thought to himself. *Insert wolf bark here* Nudging them to move on
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:
A touch of elegance - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A touch of elegance - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by KokoChan Sun 16 Mar 2014, 6:30 pm

Paulette nodded at Madeline, eager to get to her class even if her outsides showed a slightly serious face. She started moving as she heard Leke's steps going away and saw his soul doing the same as well.
KokoChan
KokoChan

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Sun 16 Mar 2014, 8:39 pm

Veyas, being slightly impatient just puts Paulette on his back and carries her along the hall.
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sun 16 Mar 2014, 9:18 pm

Following them he stated his reason for leaving. In a caring and worrying tone. " If everyone is fine I must get back to my study and help nurse my Elysa back to good health. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KokoChan Sun 16 Mar 2014, 9:44 pm

Paulette gasped surprised as she was out in an animal's back, which she later recognized to being Veyas, due to his soul. Paulette scoffed "I don't need help, you moron! I'm not a baby!" The French girl stubbornly said as she was carried through the halls.
KokoChan
KokoChan

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Sun 16 Mar 2014, 9:50 pm

-.-" "That's what I get for being a gentleman I guess." *Wolf bark*
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KokoChan Sun 16 Mar 2014, 9:52 pm

"Whatever." Paulette said as she rolled her sightless eyes, then holding onto Veyas' fur "If you wish to carry me, then do as you please." She tried to say without hurting her ego or making her 'seem vulnerable' as she would say.
KokoChan
KokoChan

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Sun 16 Mar 2014, 9:56 pm

OOC: Just making sure anything in quotes while I'm a wolf is thought. (Just making sure you were aware since it seemed you truly responded)

Veyas, just not caring anymore just kept on carrying her, "Really wish she wouldn't bitch at me. Im just trying to be a nice guy. Why can't I just act like a normal guy, first group of friends I try to kill meeting them, this one bitches at me for being nice. There's no winning!!"
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KokoChan Sun 16 Mar 2014, 9:58 pm

OOC: I am aware~ ^^

Paulette just sat on Veyas' back in an awkward silence. She hated being babied so much. However, as she had thought before, how would they know? They literally just met. "... Thank you... Moron." She struggled to say.
KokoChan
KokoChan

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Sun 16 Mar 2014, 10:03 pm

A clear smile on his wolf face, "Finally appreciative, even if a little pained, she's been babied and hates it. Probably why she came, an adventure away from all of that."
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KokoChan Sun 16 Mar 2014, 10:13 pm

"Wipe that smile of your face!" Paulette ordered as she turned her head away in embarrassment.

Meanwhile, a small girl with light brown hair skipped down the halls gleefully, greeting anyone she saw, however, she kept it up until she saw a girl she hadn't seen before. She stopped dead on her tracks. It wasn't the girl what caught her attention but the big wolf she was riding. "Doggy~!" She exclaimed while running towards the pair. She stopped right in front of them. "Haaaaai~!" She greeted "I'm Kokoa, nice to meet chu, miss~!" She chirped "What's your doggy's name~?" She was obviously oblivious to the fact they were both students.
KokoChan
KokoChan

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Sun 16 Mar 2014, 10:19 pm

Veyas' heart began beating a little faster recognizing the girl, since he always had this little crush on her since he came to DWMA. But he was always to scared to tell her.

Taking a moment to get Paulette off with out completely flinging her, he changed back to his human form (still clothed). "I'm not a dog you know, the name is Veyas by the way" He said this his normally relaxed demeanor turning into a slightly cheery voice accompanied by a stupid grin on his face
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KokoChan Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:04 pm

"Oi! What do you think you're doing?!" Paulette complained as she got off from Veyas' back.

Kokoa gasped "I'm really sorry!" She gave him an apologetic smile "Still, nice to meet you, too!" She then proceeded to hug them both.
KokoChan
KokoChan

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:07 pm

"You weren't enjoying it anyway Paulette." said even though he was being hugged, though he began blushing a little so he turned his face, not gonna give Paulette (or anyone for that matter) notice this. Can't let the reputation he has get squandered by this
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KokoChan Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:16 pm

"Hmm, so your name is Paulette, huh?" Kokoa questioned "Nice to meet you both!" She then turned her attention to Veyas "So tell me, Vey" she continued, giving Veyas a nickname "Are you a meister or a weapon?"

Paulette just rolled her blind eyes at Kokoa, too much sweetness.
KokoChan
KokoChan

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:18 pm

"Weapon, you?" Still smiling, "And Paulette lighten up,"
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KokoChan Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:23 pm

Paulette slightly glares in the direction of Veyas' soul "Haha, aren't you funny?" She said sarcastically.

"I'm a weapon too~!" Kokoa chirped gleefully as she ignored Paulette's grumpy attitude "And how do you turn into a wolf! That's absolutely amazing~!"
KokoChan
KokoChan

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:25 pm

"Born that way, guess you could call it a family thing," *starts doing the naruto head scratch* "want a ride?"
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KokoChan Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:43 pm

Kokoa gasped in delight "Oh my god! Yes! I'd so love too!" Kokoa said excitedly. "Please, please, pleeeeeaseeee!"

Paulette raised an eyebrow "Getting a bit flirty now, aren't we?"
KokoChan
KokoChan

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:46 pm

"No, just friendly, I picked you up didn't I?" With that he walked over into an empty room and transformed and walked back out.

"Damn it, is it really that obvious, is it really printed on my face?" *wolf bark*
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KokoChan Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:59 pm

"Woah!" Kokoa exclaimed, completely amazed "You're so cute!" She then proceeded to climb the big wolf and get on his back joyfully.

"Sure, 'friendly'..." Paulette bitterly said as she got on Veyas' back as well. "His affection for her is written all over his face, the only thing he needs is a sign. Can it be more obvious?" the French blonde thought.
KokoChan
KokoChan

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Mon 17 Mar 2014, 12:04 am

"Well, gotta take Paulette to class stil, forgot about that.
Oh well," Veyas continued on course to Class Crescent Moon meandering through all the people. His heart still beating slightly faster with the rush of Kokoa being there
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KokoChan Mon 17 Mar 2014, 12:11 am

"Class Crescent Moon?" Kokoa asked with a smile "I'm in there, too!" She giggled sweetly as she hugged the wolf's neck gently so she wouldn't fall off.

Paulette just nodded at her coldly, slightly annoyed.
KokoChan
KokoChan

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Mon 17 Mar 2014, 12:17 am

Feeling her nice, gentle hug gave Veyas this odd warm feeling. "Man, this is probably the best day ever. But don't get your hopes up, you don't have the guts to tell her."

As he approached Class Crescent Moon, he let the girls off, and began sitting and panting like a dog loving the attention he's get.
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum