Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?!

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?!

Post by TucKiD Sat 17 Aug 2013, 8:11 pm

Jet pulls his hood over his head and heads towards the shadows
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?!

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sat 17 Aug 2013, 8:23 pm

I sadly put on my hood, shading myself from the moonlight in the shadows.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24/100Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sat 17 Aug 2013, 11:04 pm

Jet walks in the shadows towards the girl's dorm finds a window and starts slideing it open
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sun 18 Aug 2013, 10:58 am

OOC: sorry, I ended up getting on my Xbox and spent all night on it O.O
I angled the camera just right so that it wouldn't be seen, but would get video of the girl's bath.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24/100Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sun 18 Aug 2013, 11:43 am

OOC: it is ok

Jet when he slides it open gets some small cameras and starts heading through putting them in different rooms in the dorm
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sun 18 Aug 2013, 11:51 am

As I set up the camera in a hidden spot, so that it can see just fine without being seen, I heard a noise. Well, I did what I had to, time to get out of here! I think as I crawl through the window.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sun 18 Aug 2013, 11:56 am

Jet hears the noise after placing the last camera starts sneaking to the window

OOC:Is it Fox?
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sun 18 Aug 2013, 12:01 pm

OOC: Fox is elsewhere in the world with her magic stand open, I decided to let you decide, seeing how I am already safe. I also figured it would be the girls seeing how it would be around 9 o'clock by then
I sat outside the window, hoping that he hid it well and that everything came out good. He could make big bucks and ruin a lot of dreams with this.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Sun 18 Aug 2013, 12:20 pm

"You di know you Can get shit like this on the internet...for free...and its way less work than this," shin whispers to Jet Nd Nightmare.
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:
Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sun 18 Aug 2013, 12:25 pm

"But we can't sell it or use it as blackmail, now can we?" I ask, "Besides, do you know how many male classmates would love to see what we are filming?" I ask.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sun 18 Aug 2013, 12:58 pm

Jet nods agreeing with nightmare
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Sun 18 Aug 2013, 1:17 pm

Shin sighs. "Alright. But remember if you get caught no snitching and you're on your own."
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:
Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sun 18 Aug 2013, 1:37 pm

"Like in the woods with wolves every man for themselves."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sun 18 Aug 2013, 6:55 pm

OOC: I forgot to say I was going to a party, sorry.
"I can act as a curious little kid. The rumors about me don't fit my dicription, they are my second form. So I am safe," I say, smiling.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sun 18 Aug 2013, 7:08 pm

""The worst I can get is maybe a reaper chop but that still f*kinng hurts."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sun 18 Aug 2013, 7:09 pm

"Of course it hurts, I am surprised no one has died by way of reaper chop, it seems like it would just kill the person," I say.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sun 18 Aug 2013, 7:15 pm

""Well I know from expierence."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sun 18 Aug 2013, 7:34 pm

I resist the laughter, afraid to get caught, "Why don't we sneak a peak ourselves?" I ask.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sun 18 Aug 2013, 7:46 pm

"Sure." Jet starts walking towards the girl's bath house which had lights on inside
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Sun 18 Aug 2013, 7:50 pm

"Most I'm getting is another fuckin month of detention with Fox." Shin shuvers from his fear of the witch.
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sun 18 Aug 2013, 8:04 pm

"You scared of a little FOx? Heh funny. Now lets go companions." Jet continues sneaking to the bath house
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Mon 19 Aug 2013, 1:22 pm

"Don't worry, I heard that Fox is somewhere in North America. The worse that happens is that I am forced into the sun," as I say that, I shiver.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Mon 19 Aug 2013, 5:42 pm

"Lets just hurry up and do this before people start coming back."
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Mon 19 Aug 2013, 5:45 pm

"I am already all set up, are you two too?" I ask.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Mon 19 Aug 2013, 8:04 pm

"Yep."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next