Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?!

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?!

Post by TucKiD Thu 22 Aug 2013, 12:11 am

Jasmine: "Just like you men do." The girls then start walking into the water a few started gossiping Girl A: "Did you hear there was a robbery? They are saying a student pulled it off alon." Girl B: "OMG no way."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?!

Post by Weird Tomatoes Thu 22 Aug 2013, 12:14 am

OOC: I am going to call it a night, I have a busy day tomorrow
"A wobbewy?" I ask, I wonder who did that.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue24/100Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/100)

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4