Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline]

+4
belacuchiha
Mr.Raccoon
Nope.
DarkWolfKillZ
8 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 18 Empty Re: CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline]

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 01 Jul 2014, 10:39 pm

"Okay." I take my fist and throw it directly in front of us. Compared to all of the other ones, this tunnel or cave was like godzilla to a human. The ball of fire lit up the rim of the opening which was cleanly etched into the side of the cliff. The gargantuan size of it was almost unimaginable.

"What the..." I said as the fireball glided through the entrance.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue32/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

https://souleaterroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 18 Empty Re: CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline]

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 06 Jul 2014, 6:35 pm

OOC: Hello?
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue32/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 07 Jul 2014, 8:22 pm

OOC: .....
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Wed 09 Jul 2014, 7:27 am

Jet follows after Hybrid "What the fuck? "

OOC: sorry back
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue20/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 15 Jul 2014, 6:47 pm

"I don't know what this is... But I know its not good." I step forward. "So... should we go in?" I ask, a smile growing on my face, which is illuminated by the glow around my body.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Fri 25 Jul 2014, 1:15 pm

Jet grins "Hell yeah." He runs in.
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue20/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sat 26 Jul 2014, 1:15 am

I run beside him, with every step taken, in that place was left a smoldering flame that quickly died out.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sat 26 Jul 2014, 7:26 pm

Jet keeps running his eyes slowly changing back to Amber then he yelled "ADRENILINE RUSH!"
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Wed 30 Jul 2014, 1:26 pm

The fire dissolved and my hair and eyes turned pale white, my eyes with a slight blue tint. A trail of wind ran behind me. I turned into my Air Elemental Form. My speed picked up, but I wasnt going as fast as I normally could because I seldom use this form, and I wasnt as good using it as I was. I skidded to a stop, and looked upwards. A ray of red light swirling high above us. It was the only lighting provided, and it revealed what was straight before us. A giant stone throne, occupied... by a stone giant. A real giant. It was huge. Unimaginably huge. So was the throne that it sat upon. It was then that I realized that the giant frame that we entered through was sealed off as if there wasnt ever a door there. I saw movement on its shoulder. An extremely skinny bat-winged creature eyed us from afar. Then it opened its mouth. For its skinny size the mouth looked completely out of place. It flew down, its mouth open. I was still entranced by the stone statue. But it didnt seem like a statue. It had a soul. But I couldnt see it. Where was it...

Then it hit me.

This void...

This whole entire void...

Is its soul...

We were looking upon the Dark Lord.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Thu 31 Jul 2014, 2:01 am

Jet noticed the bat creature and said "Hybrid come on snap out of it. We gotta keep moving." Jet charges towards the bat his one good arm ready to strike

OOC:random funness

Back in Death City: Jet's arm starts spazzing out, freAking out a bunch of workers until one smashed it with a hammer
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 31 Jul 2014, 8:08 pm

Out of the crevices in the wall came glowing yellow eyes piercing through the darkness. Claws had wrapped around the top and bottom of the cracks and crevices. Then out they came... rushing in, all headed in one direction. Me and Jet.
But I couldnt stop staring. This was the Dark Lord. It was really him. And his soul. His soul was too large for me to comprehend. I felt it latch on to my own. I remembered that I was destined for the path of Darkness. This was what my soul supported, so maybe that was why it was drawn to me. Or maybe I'm just going insane. I was frozen in the darkness...

OOC: I feel that this should be the end of Chapter One. Lets have a few more posts then we can make the Chapter Two post.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Fri 01 Aug 2014, 3:24 pm

Jet looks around and says "Hybrid wake up." He turns to Hybrid picks him up with his good arm and starts running for a door frame he sees

OOC: sure
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 04 Aug 2014, 2:45 pm

The moment he touched me I was brought back to reality. I broke the soul connection between me and the Dark Lord. I willed myself to change my elemental form to Earth. My hair grew muddy brown and tattoos of vines grew around my body. "Earth-Metal! Consume!" I yelled and a my whole body was shielded by a chrome casing, (OOC: Kinda looks like the silver surfer). I placed my hand on Jets shoulder as we dragged my along, willing the metal to expand onto him as well so he could be protected.
I heard scraping and realized one of those Kishin Eggs had clawed my back, but the casing protected me from receiving any harm. My arm grew outward to a point. My arm turned to a sword of the same color as my chrome suit. I tore out of Jets grasp and turned around whilst still running. Thats when I was frightened. All I could see was those Eggs. They were all the same. Just swarming, eyes fixed straight on us.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 04 Aug 2014, 4:50 pm

OOC: Join the chat, I'm in it right now.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Mon 04 Aug 2014, 8:58 pm

Jet keeps running for the door and yells "Hurry your ass up when I open the door it will only stay open for a little bit." Jhelum keeps running till he gets close enough to the door and then he jumps making a kicking motion while flicking off the Kishin eggs behind them. Jet flies through the open door and starts to hold it open "Hurry yo' sorry metal ass up!"
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 04 Aug 2014, 9:05 pm

I sprint toward the door, letting my legs take me away. I could start to see the wings out of the corner of my vision. They were getting closer and closer. I ran through the door at the last second as my chrome casing began to dissolve into my skin.

"Holy shit! What the hell were those things?! I've never seen Kishin Eggs so similar to each other like those."
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Mon 04 Aug 2014, 9:13 pm

Jet pushes the door shut and says "I don't know just hope wherever we are it is near civilization."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 04 Aug 2014, 9:23 pm

"Really, Jet? Civilization? That would be one of things we want to avoid here..." I looked to Jet. "Jet... I felt something in there. I felt his soul. And... I-Its... His soul is this never ending void that we are trapped in. Oh shit! What are we gonna do? Is there a way out of here?! Im gonna go..." My voice trailed off.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Mon 04 Aug 2014, 9:36 pm

Jet eyes widen and says "Insane? Is that what you were going to say? We'll then" he starts slapping Hybrid with his one good arm "don't do it! Don't go nipple crazy!"
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 04 Aug 2014, 9:40 pm

I begin to laugh as he viciously slapped me. Then I realized he was slapping me so I turned my arm into a sword, now forming into my Fire Elemental Form, and aimed the tip inches from his face. "Lets just find a way outta here."
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Mon 04 Aug 2014, 9:51 pm

Jet nods and grins "There's the normal fiery Hybrid we all know and love. So let's-a go!" He starts walking in a random direction
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 04 Aug 2014, 10:03 pm

I follow. "So... in the mean time... wanna talk?" I ask.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Mon 04 Aug 2014, 10:07 pm

Jet turns around "Sure about what?"
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 05 Aug 2014, 3:44 am

"Im not sure... I guess whatever is up to you." I begin to laugh. Why was I laughing? I couldnt stop. I tried to hold it in, but suppressing it only made it worse. My knees buckled and I fell to my knees maintaining a maniac laugh. Then I snapped my head sideways and realized where we were. A large chamber that was full of columns. So large that it continued into darkness for god knows when. "Wha-" I cackled. -the fuck?!" I screamed with a laugh. And then the columns began bleed. From the top blood began to slide down the sides of them. I received a laugh in return in my head. One more maniac and insane than mine ever could be. "Wh-where are we?"

I laughed.

DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Tue 05 Aug 2014, 12:27 pm

Jet just looks around and says "Jeez if it hurts so much you laugh put on some damn neosporin. I mean jeez the columns are bleeding."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next