Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lost in the woods

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

lost in the woods  - Page 5 Empty Re: lost in the woods

Post by bleach4ever50 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 11:42 pm

Slowly and carefully landing on the ground. She walked over to Madeline gently on her injured leg and asked cheerfully. " What would be the first thing you like to do tomorrow? I'll do my best to make it happen. " Smiling soon after asking.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
lost in the woods  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0lost in the woods  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 10 Feb 2014, 10:43 am

Madeline looked at Espartarata's leg "Uhm..I'd like to go training. And learn how to do the soul resonance." She said. In the young witch's opinion Espartarata should rest, because nobody likes when their legs are injured.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
lost in the woods  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100lost in the woods  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 10 Feb 2014, 6:00 pm

Looking forward to tomorrow she would need to rest and some medicine for her leg. Before she could safely start training again. " That's fine with me I just a bit of medicine first and some rest. After that training it is. Also if you want I'll teach you my familiy's fight style. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
lost in the woods  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0lost in the woods  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 10 Feb 2014, 6:17 pm

Madeline was very happy because Espartarata is her mom now. But is it possible? She will teach Maddie her fight style? The young witch knew now that Espartarata is a great parent. But why her son was trying to kill her? "If you want..You can teach me! Please." Maddie begged, she loved learing new things.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
lost in the woods  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100lost in the woods  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 10 Feb 2014, 7:01 pm

Happy that her new daughter is eager to learn things. " I should warn you it is not a easy way to fight. So please don't use it unless you are sure you can win. Will you promise me this? " Still using a kind and caring voice her smile was gone. Show that she only wanted a promise to protect the young witch.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 10 Feb 2014, 7:17 pm

Madeline put her hand on her heart. "I promise, I'll use your fight style only when I'll be sure that I will win the fight" She said with a very serious tone. She wouldn't broke a promise. But when something is wrong, she can summon her two fire creatures. Hmm..Bob 1 and bob 2 are bad names, huh? So let's call them Bob and Becky. Madeline looked at Espartarata's eyes and said,keeping her serious tone. "I won't use your fight style when I'm not sure if I can win". I need to change my style..This black dress looks bad. Oh! I have this cool jacket in my room! From tommorow I will look like a warrior/adventurer or something like that. She thought to herself.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 10 Feb 2014, 7:51 pm

Smiling again now that had her promise. " Thank you Madeline." Thinking of how she should teach her and what to plan for in training tomorrow.
The fact that the technique was made for her father to use means it wasn't made for self-defense. Making it a bit funny it was going to be that way. Now that she thought of it the fighting style her family used was a double edged sword.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 10 Feb 2014, 8:11 pm

"Mom? Do I need to have a special weapon to learn your fight style?" Maddie asked. She was very curious about Espartarata's family. But what if her mom's family won't accept her? Because of this thought, Madeline looked sad for a while.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 10 Feb 2014, 8:35 pm

A bit confused by the question at hand she laughed a bit. Speaking in a voice both serious and caring. " It was made to be used with a scythe or in hand to hand combat. Don't worry about it am a scythe. If it makes you feel better my last miester was very good using the demon stance and was also a witch. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 10 Feb 2014, 8:41 pm

Madeline smiled again "Wooah! Cool!". She said,amazed. Her eyes began to shine and on her face appeared a wide smile. She wanted to learn this fight style today! But hey! She can't be selfish! Her mom's leg is injured and she should rest!
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 10 Feb 2014, 9:10 pm

Glad that her daughter wasn't sad anymore she started flying again. " I'm glad you are excited to learn. I'll teach you tomorrow after we practice soul resonance a little bit. But first off I think we both rest. Do you want to live at my house at the edge of the city? "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 10 Feb 2014, 9:20 pm

Madeline nodded "Sure, mom!" She said, happily. Today was the best day of her life. After her parent's death, she has found a new mom. And now she will live with her! The young witch knew that Espartarata's son is very powerful and dangerous. But she decided! She will try to change him.. Hey! She can always try, right?
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 10 Feb 2014, 9:35 pm

Thankful to hear that she flew slowly to her house. Making sure to keep a human walking pace. So Madeline could easily keep up also because she was to injured to go faster.

OOC: Thank you this had a lot of unexpected surprises for me but that was honestly what made it fun. I even surprised myself at onetime in the story.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5