Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lost in the woods

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

lost in the woods  - Page 4 Empty Re: lost in the woods

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 06 Feb 2014, 7:27 pm

Madeline was still crying and she couldn't stop so Leke walked to her and said "Don't worry your friend will be fine."

Catherine changed something in her healing spell, so it wasn't that painful anymore (Even if Espartarata was the first person that felt the pain from Catherine's spell). "I remember..I remember." She said
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
lost in the woods  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100lost in the woods  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 06 Feb 2014, 8:17 pm

As the ground ripped apart like a knife going through bread. A pair of hands could be seen grabbing at edge of the rift in the ground. Slowly Espa pulled himself out of the void. Then looked around to see his daughter injured not far away. Lucky she being healed be a witch with two others standing near her. One of the two crying badly which Espa took as a sigh Espartarata made a friend. Walking slowly to help if he could do so.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
lost in the woods  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0lost in the woods  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 06 Feb 2014, 8:37 pm

Catherine kept healing Espartarata.

Maddie was still crying. She wanted to be Espartarata's best friend..Also she forgot that Catherine's magic won't let her die. The young witch was just worrying

Leke noticed another person and walked to him "Who are you?" the death scythe asked the man
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
lost in the woods  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100lost in the woods  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 06 Feb 2014, 11:42 pm

Looking a bit unhappy and displeased at his question. He spoke in a soft but deep voice. " My name is Espa Mawu and I am what is left of her family besides her son. So can I please my grand-daughter if you wouldn't mind. " Still walking as he spoke. Paying little attention to the death scythe as he passed him slowly.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
lost in the woods  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0lost in the woods  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 07 Feb 2014, 3:32 am

Finally Madeline stopped crying. She looked at Catherine and Espartarata.
Catherine finally stood up and said "She'll be fine, Maddie..So..She's your friend, huh?"
Madeline nodded. She felt happy that her friend willl be fine, but still, she was worried. A sad smile appeared on her face and finally she said "Good.."
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Fri 07 Feb 2014, 2:11 pm

Finally by her side looking sad Espa was silent as tears ran down his face. He walked away slowly as he wept for his gran-child. " Tell me if the academy needs my help. " After that he cut a rift into the ground and jumped in. Soon after he left the rift closed up leaving no trace it was ever there to start with.

Waking up Espartarata smiled while she sat up slowly. " Hey Madeline I'm o.k. and Thank you if not for you calling your teacher I would be dead. " Saying it a bit sad but looking happy. This time she spoke more cheerfully as she started flapping her wings. Hoping to get the blood of them by doing so. " Can I walk now I don't like just sitting here plus I need a bath to clean of my wings. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 07 Feb 2014, 4:00 pm

Maddie stood up and nodded "Okay..But tell me something about this..This person who has disappeared under the ground, please" She said

Leke crossed his arms head "Yeah..What was that?" Leke asked
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Fri 07 Feb 2014, 6:13 pm

She looked confused about this question. Not really knowing who it was that they met with. " Can you describe the person or give me a name? "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 07 Feb 2014, 6:40 pm

Leke crossed his arms. "Espa Mawu" He said with a serious tone.
Catherine "He seemed worried when he saw you." she said with a slight smile

Even if they couldn't notice that, Madeline was very happy. Espartarata is alive! She can still be Madeline's friend and Maddie won't left her. Finally the young witch put her hands on her heart, closed her eyes and began to think that Espartarata will become her best friend. Yes..Even if she's a spawn! Maddie will always help her! Always!
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Fri 07 Feb 2014, 7:02 pm

As her wings stopped fluttering and slowly dropping to the ground. She was shocked and horrified by the name she heard. He should be dead not to mention living to begin with. How is he alive, it shouldn't be possible. Having all happiness drain from her face she spoke in a stern voice. " Are you absolutely sure that's the name you heard? "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 07 Feb 2014, 7:46 pm

Leke nodded "Can I quote him? He said: My name is Espa Mawu and I am what is left of her family besides her son..." He was seriously as hell!
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Fri 07 Feb 2014, 8:14 pm

This wasn't or shouldn't be at least possible. " we need to know if he is a friend or foe. He was stronger then both me and Eleysha just as a spirit. Meaning if he now as a physical body he is stronger then ever. May even be as strong as a death scythe. You don't need me to tell what would happen if that kind of power went insane. " Looking a bit happy but with a very serious voice. Trying to stand she stood up a bit weak. Having to lean on a tree to stand.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 07 Feb 2014, 8:26 pm

Maddie looked at her friend "B-but he also said: Tell me if the academy needs my help!. I think he's a friend!" She said, trying to use her happy tone. But deep inside she was wondering. Friend or foe? I need to know something more about Espartarata..But she's a good person and I think she's a great friend..Maybe she would be also like an aunt for me..Or.. She thought. Even if I haven' t put this in her history, Maddie has lost her parents in a car accident. And her brother is her only family. But the worst thing is that the car accident has happened for a month after Madeline joined the academy. ..Or even a mother. She thought to herself.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Fri 07 Feb 2014, 9:26 pm

Hearing that made her feel better about him being in the physical world. " That's a relief to hear. Now if anyone is hungry I am inviting you all to dinner mostly as a thank you. Except for Madeline as my miester and friend she allowed at my house anytime she wishes. " Cheerful asking as she flying; her leg to injured to walk on.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 08 Feb 2014, 2:13 pm

Catherine bowed "I'm sorry but my boyfriend is waiting for me, so I should go." She looked at them again "Uhm.."

Leke scratched back of his head "Well..I'm very very sorry..But I have go to lord death and tell him something important" He said and he walked away

Madeline looked at Espartarata's wings. In her opinion they were beautiful. But she noticed another thing..Espartarata's leg "Hey..Your leg!" She said, worried
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sat 08 Feb 2014, 2:37 pm

Trying to look as if her injury wasn't as painful as it was she smiled cheerfully. " My leg is hurting but it's not a big deal. "

Last edited by bleach4ever50 on Sat 08 Feb 2014, 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 08 Feb 2014, 2:43 pm

Catherine smiled "My magic also woks when something hurts you.." She was late but helping people is her rule number one.

Madeline put her hands on her hips "Injured leg isn't a thing that you should hide." She said with a serious tone
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sat 08 Feb 2014, 2:52 pm

Laughing a bit at seriousness of the young witch. " O.K. next I'll tell someone about it. " She said a bit giggly but with all serious to her voice.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 08 Feb 2014, 3:01 pm

Catherine walked to her and said "Need some healing magic?" She asked, with a smile.

Madeline also walked to Espartarata. She was thinking about the future. What will happen next? Will they become a 'family'? Madeline giggled a little when she thought about being Espartarata's adopted daughter.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sat 08 Feb 2014, 8:57 pm

" No not really I'll be fine. Thanks again for the healing. " Still wondering about Espa and her son. Espartarata wanted a child that didn't want to kill her. Glad that her new friend would help her if needed. Thinking about this for a few seconds. She wonder if Madeline would accept being adopted as her daughter.

Smiling a as she asked a bit nervous. " Uhm ... Madeline ... I was thinking ... Since my son wants to kill me could I adopt you as my daughter? "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 09 Feb 2014, 7:15 am

Madeline smiled "Yes. Sure..You know..My parents have died in a car accident and I live with my brother..Uhm..I need to ask him first." She said, very happily.

Catherine looked around and said "He's in the academy! Wait a second!" She turned into her animal form and ran towards the academy. After a while she came back with Derek, Medeline's brother

Derek looked at his sister and at Espartarata "So..Why am I here?" He asked. He didn't know what happened here earlier also he didn't know that Espartarata would adopt his sister and his sister wants to be adopted by her.

Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 3:25 pm

Not really knowing how else she should ask. " Would it be O.K. with you if I adopted your sister as my daughter. " Trying to keep a strong voice as she asked. Still a bit nervous about asking to adopting his sister.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 09 Feb 2014, 3:39 pm

Her question really surprised him. He began to think about it. Can he trust her? Will Maddie be happy with her? Derek looked at his sister, but he saw that Maddie looks like she really wanted to be adopted. Derek put his hand on his forehead. "Maddie..Do you want to be her daughter?" He asked.

Maddie nodded "Yes! Please..Derek. I-I wanna have mom." She said with tears in her eyes

Derek seeing Madeline's determination, had to decide. "Fine..BUT! If something will happen to her..I won't forgive you" He said, looking at Espartarata. "By the way..What's your name?" Derek asked

Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 9:31 pm

Very excited about the answer she received. Her voice was a bit high pitch as she spoke. " My name is Espartarata and thank you. I will protect her with my life as any mother should. "

Flying up in the air as she spun in a circle. She was beyond happy as she giggled in the air. About twenty feet of the ground she stopped spinning and just floated there. Thinking about the future she could have as a mother and the memory's possible to make.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 09 Feb 2014, 9:43 pm

Madeline looked at her new mom, we can say that she was the happiest person on this planet. The young witch giggled and with a smile on her face and tears in her eyes, said "My life will change! Thank you Espart- Ukhm..Mom! And thank you, Derek! Now I feel..I feel..Like I found something, I really needed to continue my life.." She used her happy and excited tone. But the whole sentence sounded serious.

Catherine was just standing there and watching. She knew she just saw the most beutiful moment in Madeline's life.

Derek smiled "Have fun, sis!" The weapon said and chuckled. He was also happy that his sister finally found a new mom. Derek still had his meister and his girlfriend so he would live without his parents.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next