Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lost in the woods

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

lost in the woods  - Page 3 Empty Re: lost in the woods

Post by bleach4ever50 Sat 01 Feb 2014, 6:38 pm

Looking back to see if Madeline could keep up Espartarata slowed down a bit to talk. " If you let them fight me it'll be a lot easier for you to win. " She yelled the comment and went back her previous speed.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
lost in the woods  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0lost in the woods  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 01 Feb 2014, 7:49 pm

"I don't need to win..I'm just a fennec fox!" She yelled back and giggled. She started running faster.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
lost in the woods  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100lost in the woods  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sat 01 Feb 2014, 8:38 pm

If that's the case she wouldn't make it easy to follow her. Speeding up to 25 miles trying not to break her promise to keep a limit on her speed.
Shoving her arms into the ground again she stopped and twisted herself at very high speed. Ripping apart the ground and throughing the tiny pieces with deadly speed the fire creatures. Getting up again and running she took to the same speed she stopped at.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
lost in the woods  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0lost in the woods  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 02 Feb 2014, 6:37 pm

Suddenly the fire creatures disappeared and Maddie began to cough. She can't keep the fire creatures too long because it was tiring for her
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
lost in the woods  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100lost in the woods  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sun 02 Feb 2014, 6:58 pm

Not able to feel the heat of Madeline's pets any more she stopped looking to see if she was all right. " Are you O.K. ? If I am going to fast I can walk. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 02 Feb 2014, 7:42 pm

Maddie stopped and coughed "I just..You know..I can't keep them for too long..Because it's tiring" She coughed again
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sun 02 Feb 2014, 8:10 pm

Quickly at her side in a blur. A bit worried about the young witches health. " Would it be better if I flew you to the academy? " Opening up her wings as they glimmering in the sun. Noticing in the distance her son walking very slowly to her. " I'll be back after a while I have someone I need to finish off. Please don't fight him until you get better first. He is my son and he's deadly as his father. If you shouldn't be able to fight with me after you get better go get help. "
Taking off at deadly speed while getting into the stance of the demon. Then turning her right arm into a blade extending from the back of her shoulder. Being between 2 and a half to 3 feet long. Never getting close to her son she fought using the surrounding area of the forest.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 02 Feb 2014, 8:47 pm

Madeline turned back into human and she sat on the ground "I just need a minute.." She said to herself. After a shork while she got up and coughed again "Just a minute and I'll summon my Bobs.."
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sun 02 Feb 2014, 10:05 pm

OOC: sorry I accidentally deleted my post I was writing I'll make another tomorrow
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 03 Feb 2014, 2:45 pm

OOC: Oh ok..
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 03 Feb 2014, 2:57 pm

Elyse-ha seeing his mother grew a third arm under from under his left. While changing his right arm and new left arm into blades he attacked Espartarata. Trying to close the distance between them to gain the upper hand Elyse-ha was not a match for his mother and he knew it. " Why are you here Elyse-ha you know that I am stronger then you. " Laughing hard he knew she spoke honestly. He smiled a wicked grin. Showing no sanity on his face. He stood there laughing in the demon stance of his family. Madness was emanating from him weakly but surely it was there.
As he was moving to attack his mother he was moving in ways that should have killed him. Espartarata being to close to her son was being affected by his madness. Now taking on the stance of the demon herself she was closing in on her son. As they clashed blades Espartarata was easily able to fight the three blades vs. one. At this point they where equal in battle. Both engulfed in madness fighting each other with ease. The battle could go on for days or even weeks it seemed.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 03 Feb 2014, 3:15 pm

I need to help..But how..Maybe if I go and find one of my friends..No.. Maddie thought to herself and after a while she got up. The ground around her began to glow. She felt the power inside her..
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 03 Feb 2014, 3:44 pm

Moving at speeds that couldn't be seen Espartarata was an just as equal to her three armed son Elyse-ha who could move in ways that shouldn't be possible. As there deadly fight continued with no sigh of either one getting tired. Espartarata's bloodlust was rising quickly and strongly from her being insane. Still the fight showed no sigh of a victor. Laughing wildly while yelling Espartarata was hysterical as she screamed. " The smell! Can't stand it! ... Must go away! " Saying the last part a bit more smoothly as she yelled. Other then that the fight continued without a word. Moving at her full potential Espartarata couldn't be seen easily as she attacked her son with a burning hatred. Both being skilled fighters and deadly at close range they both injured badly. Still fighting as if the wounds weren't there the fight showed no end in sight.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 03 Feb 2014, 3:51 pm

Madeline stopped using her magic (Well..She wasn't even corntroling that) And looked at her friend "Please..Win this, Espartarata" She whispered
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 03 Feb 2014, 4:05 pm

Espartarata moved quickly aiming for Elyse-ha's heart. As she flew he hit her blade making her miss and stabbing him in the lung instead. She then proceed to rip her arm out of his shoulder braking his bone in the act. As he sunk his three blades into her left shoulder, left leg, and stomach. Both being gravely injured as they fell onto the ground in a pool of blood. Elyse-ha then took his third arm back into his body not healing all of his wounds as he fled into the forest still bleeding.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 03 Feb 2014, 4:11 pm

Maddie ran to Espartarata and crouched next to her "Oh my lord..Espartarata!" She began to panic. What should I do!? She asked herself
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Tue 04 Feb 2014, 1:36 am

Seeing the young witch looking at her with worry made her feel bad. In a attempt to make madeline happier she smiled wide. As blood stared flowing from sides of her lips she spoke softly. " I'll be fine for little while ... ( coughing up a bit of blood ) ... Just as long as someone heals my body soon."

Last edited by bleach4ever50 on Tue 04 Feb 2014, 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 04 Feb 2014, 10:52 am

Madeline hugged her friend very lightly "But please..Don't die.." She wasn't sure if she should go and for help. But hey! Maybe she can self-regenerate? "Maybe if I find my teacher..She can use healing magic.." She said
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Tue 04 Feb 2014, 2:20 pm

Not really knowing what to say she whispered her thanks to Madeline. Hoping that she had at least a tiny part of the heal powers that Elesyha had possessed while he lived. " Thanks for being a friend to me Madeline. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 04 Feb 2014, 3:26 pm

Madeline began to cry, she thought that Espartarata will die if she won't do something. "Don't die..I wanna be your friend longer than a day" She let her go and created a violet small magic ball and threw it high in the sky. The magic ball exploded like a firework, creating a lot of violet and white sparkles. In Maddie's class they used this spell if they needed help

And of course someone in the academy has noticed the signal. The death scythe, Leke and The witch Catherine quickly left the academy building and began to run towards the place from the message was sent.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Wed 05 Feb 2014, 4:39 pm

Hearing that Madeline truly wanted her as a friend not from her words but the care that they had inside. The words filled with friendship and care gave her strength again to trust others. She wasn't planning on dying here today not after she made a friend.

" I'm not going to die ... Not today at least. " Trying to get up as she spoke only to fall again. She spat up more blood from the pain of her wounds. " I won't die if I have a friend or as long as my son lives. I refuse to let myself die."
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Wed 05 Feb 2014, 5:10 pm

Maddie looked at her with a sad smile "Don't worry..Someone will help you soon.I called my teacher..I hope she saw my message." She said quietly, trying to stop herself from crying.

Catherine and Leke were near them but they need a few more minutes before they reach them..
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Wed 05 Feb 2014, 9:38 pm

Feeling a bit sad herself knowing she may die. She put on a faint smile and tried to speak. Instead it sent a river of blood running down her face and onto her chest. Soaking her shirt with her own blood it looked horrifying. Falling asleep she felt a very sharp pain from her wounds keeping her fully awake.

As she heard the unmistakable sound of Elesyha's painful healing magic; soon remembering he is dead because of kishin's influence on him. She could only think of two living souls that could have his magic within them and they both just fought a deadly battle.

Speaking softly she asked kindly looking a bit pale. " Please don't leave my side Madeline ... I'm scared. "

Last edited by bleach4ever50 on Wed 05 Feb 2014, 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : splitting up)
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 06 Feb 2014, 4:14 pm

Maddie kneeled next to her and she began to cry loudly. "I-I won't.." She said

Catherine and Leke finally found them. Catherine ran to her. "Wh-What happened?" She asked.
Leke was just standing there and watching.
Madeline tried to stop crying, but she couldn't.
Catherine crouched next to Espartarata and put her hand on Espartarata's forehead "Don't worry I'll heal you." Her hand began to glow and Espartarata's wounds shoul began to heal.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 06 Feb 2014, 6:34 pm

Looking up to see two new faces she thought that she remembered from her short time at the academy. She was happy to see the one she thought was named Catherine. Knowing of her healing powers from the one time she tried to heal Eleysha.

" Thank you Catherine. I don't suppose you remember me from my time at the academy. " A bit of blood coming up as she spoke. Her wounds started healing painfully and fast. Making her passout from the pain of it all. Her natural regereration kicked in while already being healed. Making it visibly possible to see her wounds being healed.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next