Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon )

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 6 Empty Re: A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon )

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 11 Mar 2014, 7:52 pm

"Okay! Fine." Catherine nodded "But now..I have something to do so I'll take Amy and bye.." The witch said and she took Amy's arm and began to walk away.

Madeline closed her eyes and tried to turn into her animal form. After a while she turned into a small fennec fox. "Uff..It still works. Good." The witch said as she turned back into her human form. "Okay I'll come with you, mom." Maddie said.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/100A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 6 Empty Re: A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon )

Post by bleach4ever50 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 8:14 pm

Noticing her daughter change she forget she was in her demon body and changed back as well. Still remembering that she came to train her daughter. " I want to see if we can do soul resonance you still want to train today or wait? It is up to you Madeline you been thought a lot today. We can do training when every you are ready. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 8:25 pm

"Does she have a weapon to resonate with?" Asked Veyas curiously. "If you need one and are all right with two weapons I'm willing to help,"
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 11 Mar 2014, 8:38 pm

"Um.. I'm sorry but my mom is also my partner" The witch said. Then she turned to Espartarata "Um if you want we can try."
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/100A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 8:40 pm

"No need to apologize, I was only wondering. If you don't mind I would like to see you train if you do, that is."
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 11 Mar 2014, 8:55 pm

"Sure" Madeline said. But then she put her right hand on her right eye "Only the resonance...And then...I need to get an eye patch, because it isn't just annoying, it's painful." The witch said as she rubbed her eye
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 8:59 pm

Veyas hearing the took off his bandana he normally used as a face mask, folded it into a square, pulled some twine out of his pocket, cut two holes into the bandana and tied it into an eye patch. "Here, just keep it. Not like I need it, I have more at home." He said handing Madeline the make-shift eyepatch.
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 9:24 pm

Smiling maybe the lycan could be a friend after all. He is nice to her daughter which is enough to let his rude attitude from earlier slide. As long as he keeps it that way. " As long as you protect her and be friendly, then you're a friend to me as well. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 9:30 pm

"Thank you, for earlier had to think of the dangers for the city, the good of many surpasses the good of one. Sorry if that seemed like I was being an ass." He spoke looking Esperata (hope I got that right) in the eyes.
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 10:24 pm

He had good intention now that he explained why he acted so rude. But he was wrong at least to her. He may be surprised at what just one life could do. Her voice soft and cold then she extended her hand. " You shouldn't overlook one life to save another." Flapping her wings excitedly. Changing her tone of voice sounding happy and vibrant. " I'll be changing into a my weapon form please be careful. " Quickly changing into her black pole and red bladed scythe.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 11:08 pm

"I only over look one for many, don't worry about that. I'll fight to the death to protect one from many though." Looking at the demon in weapon form, feeling an odd... not quite fear, but an ominous condescending feeling.
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Wed 12 Mar 2014, 8:11 am

Madeline put the eye patch made by Veyas on her right eye and picked up the scythe "Thank you, mate" She said as she looked at Veyas and gave him a friendly smile. "Are you ready, mom?" Madeline asked. The last time when she performed the soul resonance, she used her brother, and they were fighting against a kid named Nightmare.Well...He (Nightmare) could turn into something that looked like a demon.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Wed 12 Mar 2014, 11:08 am

"Don't worry about it, now then let's see you two in action," he said stepping back, watching intently.
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Wed 12 Mar 2014, 3:42 pm

Calm she focused on Madeline's soul wavelength pouring out her energy as she did so. As he demonic flames surrounded her blade. Showing off her unearthly power and blood. Speaking to her daughter from her soul. She was worried that Madeline wouldn't be able to handle her speed very well. " You should be careful about this my speed at times its hard to control. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Wed 12 Mar 2014, 4:02 pm

"Understood." Madeline said as she closed her eyes. They could see a bright light that appeared in front of them. After the light disappeared, they could see their clones. "Yeah..That's just an illusion. But this illusion can actually hurt." Madeline explained. Somehow she was able to hold the resonance easily.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Wed 12 Mar 2014, 4:24 pm

"Clones, haven't seen this trick yet." He said without a hint of surprise, due to him going into "stone wall" mode as he calles it. The state of minimal emotions, and only taking things in, not fully experiencing with emotions but living and being able to recall it. "Problem here though you know how these clones will fight, easier for you to pin-point yourself. Teaches you to defend your weaknesses, but lacks a different fighting style. Care to fight a real target? Don't worry bout hurting me if you do." His voice slowly losing feeling and emotion as he spoke, his eyes widening to just pupils.
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Wed 12 Mar 2014, 4:31 pm

Surprised it was easier to hold a soul resonance with Madeline then it was with Espa. Happy about it she laughed. " In my demon resonance you should try to fly you may find it useful in a fight. " Her demonic flames extinguishing themselves as she spoke.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Wed 12 Mar 2014, 4:54 pm

"Uhm..Sure" Madeline said to Veyas, unsteadily. "Fly?" She asked Espartarata, with a curiousity in her voice. In the fact she could make max two clones of herself and her weapon. "And about the resonance..Before I've become a witch, I've been a meister." The witch said.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Wed 12 Mar 2014, 5:20 pm

Cheerfully she was smiling as she explained herself. " Yes while resonating with me our demon blood will also. This is why it's named demon resonance. Both my speed and my capability to fly is yours. But no matter who wields me I can speed up the healing process of their body in soul resonance. " Speaking with a caring voice.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Wed 12 Mar 2014, 5:31 pm

"Cool..But..Do I have the wings?" Madeline asked a little confused. Then she swung the scythe a few times. The clone did the same. "Well..You're a very powerful weapon, mom." She said.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Wed 12 Mar 2014, 5:47 pm

Thinking back to a while ago when Espa held her. Using soul resonance with her he had grown wings, she thought anyhow. " I think so I'm pretty sure Espa did when he was my miester. " The sun shining on her blade a red hue of light on the ground. It was almost around the middle of the day.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Wed 12 Mar 2014, 5:52 pm

Madeline looked at the clone, it doesn't got the wings "Uhm..So..I can summon them or something?" Madeline asked. "Yes. I'm annoying..But it's because of my curiosity." She said. And she was right, she was very curious
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Wed 12 Mar 2014, 6:16 pm

Thinking about it she had no idea how Espa did grow her wings. Only that he had knowledge beyond the years of both his life and him being undead. " I have no clue about that honestly. Sorry dear you're going to need to ask Espa. I'm afraid he is the only living ... Well person who knows how to draw out my powers. " Her voice was calm and caring as she spoke. Igniting her demonic flames upon her blade. Giving off her demonic aura as well.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Wed 12 Mar 2014, 6:18 pm

"Your presence is being put out, thats a dangerous thing... theres many who can sense it here in Death City." His voice still emotionless for the moment.
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Wed 12 Mar 2014, 6:47 pm

"I think, I will need some time to learn everything." Madeline said. "Last question..demonic form. Now I'm a half-demon, right? And the only thing,I'm afraid of is turning into a demon..I know I'm annoying..yeah..I'll learn everything soon, right?" Maddie said. Then she looked at Veyas "Well...I guess, we can't do anything about this"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next