Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon )

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 2 Empty Re: A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon )

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 21 Feb 2014, 11:47 am

Madeline sighed "These stairs.." She said as she pointed at the stairs "Luck you... you have wings" The witch turned into her animal form, fennec fox.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 2 Empty Re: A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon )

Post by bleach4ever50 Fri 21 Feb 2014, 3:28 pm

Smiling she flew up the stairs as the sun was shining on her wings making her look unearthly beautiful. While the sun was resting on her wings the purple in them was dancing on her skin. Speaking in a soft tone she replied kindly. " Climb on my back I'll fly us up. " Landing softly on the ground extending her hand.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 22 Feb 2014, 6:40 pm

Madeline smiled and jumped at Espartarata (She's still in her animal form) "Okay" She said happily
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sat 22 Feb 2014, 11:15 pm

Once on her back she flew up the stairs making sure not to go to fast. As she went up to the school looking forward to the training today. Soon reaching top of the landing in front of the academy. " Are you o.k. back there Madeline? I hope I was of help with the stairs. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 23 Feb 2014, 3:11 pm

Suddenly Madeline jumped foward, turned into her human form and landed in front of Espartarata. "Yes. Thank you very much" She said as she bowed.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sun 23 Feb 2014, 5:18 pm

Happy to have helped she smiled. As she flew into the academy to ask for Espa's help if needed. Stopping at doors not wanting to get lost. " Can you show me the way to the mission board I want to post Espa's help on it? "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 24 Feb 2014, 6:57 pm

"Follow me" Maddie said as she walked in. We all knew that the academy is a...Nevermind. "Lord death, why the DWMA must to be so big?" The witch sighed. Then she turned left and began to walk foward.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Tue 25 Feb 2014, 1:34 pm

Flying she followed silently as she thought of how to train Madeline to use the demon stance. Her thoughts and mind was racing just thinking of all that could go wrong. Hoping it won't go as she fears it may.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Wed 26 Feb 2014, 3:18 pm

Finally they reached the mission board. Madeline seemed to be very happy because she was in the academy. "Here we are!" She exclaimed, happily.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Wed 26 Feb 2014, 4:21 pm

Pulling out a piece of paper she took a pen from her pocket. she had a feeling he would understand who it was meant for the moment he seen it. Posting the paper on the bulletin as it read: " Training miester to fight in the demon stance may need help. " Smiling Espartarata asked softly. " Ready to go training. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 28 Feb 2014, 4:27 pm

"Yes" Madeline answered. That happy smile couldn't leave her. She was very happy.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sat 01 Mar 2014, 1:37 am

Remembering the way out she flew outside stopping at the sight of Espa. Constantly reminded by his presence of the influence of madness and her reason she hated the kishin's. " He died by my hand because he fell to madness. You were imprisoned within his body and bound by his soul. You know the bond we shared with each other. So how is it that you live Espa? " With tears flowing down her face as she spoke with both anger and curiosity. Her voice was shaky but stern while silence took it's place.

Walking slow to Espartarata he answered her his voice soft, dark and full of sorrow as he spoke. " It is because of the bond that you shared with him and his love for you ...That I can thank for being alive again. " Stopping onced he was face to face with her. Pausing for a second only to whisper the second half of his answer in a deadly tone of voice in her ear.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 01 Mar 2014, 7:24 am

Maddie decided to hid behind a corner. She was ready to help Espartarata in every moment. But now she just couldn't do anything.

Suddenly someone appeared behind her. It was Sophie, she was a half human, half android girl (Or just a cyborg. Like Adam Jensen from Deus Ex: Human Revolution). "Why are you hiding behind that corner, Madeline?"

Maddie looked at Sophie and put her finger on her mouth "Shhh. Be quiet" Madeline answered, whispering.

Sophie nodded then began to walk. Suddenly she stopped near Espartarata.
Ah..I see, Madeline She thought to herself as she began to listen what are they talking about. Of course every her sense was a lot better than normal person's.

After a while Madeline was standing (Or hiding) behind Sophie.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sat 01 Mar 2014, 4:28 pm

Showing her fear on her face she knew he wasn't lying. It at least made since of how he lived after her lover died because of his fall into madness. But then why did let her live ... Was it because he wanted her to live or the fact she was guarded at the time he was reborn. It made no since to her he was the reason her family was cursed with bloodlust to began with. Then she felt it a faint trace of her now dead lover inside of Espa. He was still protecting her even after his death.

Crying at the realization of Elesyha's final gift to her. She couldn't stop the tears that fell from her cheeks in a river of despair. Her violet eyes turned red as her bloodlust was at its peak her wings changed into that of a raven. All four of them a mix of black and purple as she lunged at her grandfather. Her heart a blind rage, her mind a trance.

Legs bent and pushed forewords, back arched and centered, head low and looking directly at her target, arms touching the ground and ready to strike at her grandfather. Her demon stance has changed as her bloodlust was her own. No longer a curse on her of the family lineage. She turned her right forearm into her scythe moving with a speed that's beyond the capability to see. Now easily overpowering Espa with her Speed alone.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 01 Mar 2014, 8:08 pm

For a moment before it happened Sophie said to Madeline "They can't fight here. And I guess you want them both alive, right?"

Maddie nodded. Tears appeared in her eyes, she was scared, very scared.

Sophie analised Maddie's feelings and a plan formed in her head. "My resonance creates an exoskeleton that is almost unbreakable. And because you're my meister's girlfriend, I think, It will easy for you to do the soul resonance with me. I think that's a good idea if you want to stop them." She said.

Madeline shook her head "No..I have a better idea" She said as she raised her hands. Suddenly a stone wall appeared in front of Espartarata..But it was just an illusion created by Madeline "Please..Don't fight!" The witch yelled
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sun 02 Mar 2014, 1:05 am

Hearing her daughter yell at her she stopped remembering she had a reason to stay happy. Madeline alone stopped her insanitary bloodlust. But this wasn't going to stand he ate her lover which was his own brother. Elesyha even bound his soul to him to save his life one time.

Her wings changing back into looking like a butterfly. They now had a darker more blackish color to them. Every now and again they shimmered a dark tainted blood red. Her eyes shifting between the same red color and her usual light violet. Seeing the fear in her daughters eyes she change her arm back to normal.

Her face still wet from her tears she wanted to cry again from seeing Madeline afraid of her. She wanted Espa dead now more than ever. Her bloodlust was now a part of her. Eyes now both red and violet as her butterfly wings now blood red. Growing in a deadly almost demonic voice she yelled Espa. " Your crimes will not be forgotten Espa. Your own brother and you ate him. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 02 Mar 2014, 6:15 am

The illusion disappeared "You can kill him later. But not in the academy!" Maddie said. She still had tears in her eyes. This situation was frightening for her, but she knew, that she won't let Espartarata turn into a monster again.

Sophie walked to Espa "I need to ask you to leave the academy, sir." She said emotionless. Of course she wasn't afraid of Espartarata or Espa, because the computer iside of her head controls her emotions..Of course she still can use her human brain, but in this situation it would be just stupid.

Suddenly Sophie's. flying drone came over to her. It was a big white flying ball with 4 machine guns
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sun 02 Mar 2014, 3:41 pm

His look deadly and cold he'd been given no choice but to comply with the order. Sweeping his left foot across the ground he ripped open a rift upon it. Dropping down into it the ground above him closed. Swallowing him in the darkness that's his home.

Seeing him leave under the ground she was a little bit more in control of herself. Her eyes shifting again from red to purple. Her wings still stained red from her soul. Knowing how Espa survived his death had changed her and she knew it now. There was no going back to the way she looked at him beforehand.

Looking over at Madeline she walked over to her. Unable to feel the pain from her leg. She seemed to be unable to protect the young witch. " I'm sorry you where here to see that Madeline. But in honest truth if you wasn't I may have gone insane ... Still want to go ahead and try to get training. " Smiling she was doing her best to look happy and not think about the past.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 02 Mar 2014, 6:38 pm

"Uh..O-okay. And don't worry! Together we will do something with that" She said as she hugged Espartarata. "I will be always on your side." The witch whispered. She knew that whatever will happen, she will always love Espartarata (As her mom and as her friend)

Sophie just watched them and smiled. "Well.. 166 go home." She said to her drone. And the drone did what she said. Then she closed her eyes for a second to change a few things in her computer (part of) brain. Of course she has a lot of problems with using normal emotions, even if in the past she was a normal human.

Madeline let her mom go and looked at the cyborg girl. "Thanks for help, Sophie." She said.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sun 02 Mar 2014, 7:59 pm

Feeling better after her daughter's kind words. She was calmed by the care within her voice. Feeling safe around her Espartarata would protect Madeline with everything she had. Her daughter managed to stop her madness but her bloodlust was now permanently a part of her. Espa made sure of that by telling her how he lived.

He must have known how this would efect Espartarata. Would he really risk his own life just to end hers. " Thank you Madeline your kindness saved my life today. Now lets go ahead and start training. What you want to start with first? "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 03 Mar 2014, 4:32 pm

"Well..I'm weak in close combat" Madeline said. "And about Espa..Don't worry! I'll form a special team and we will defeat him together. You, me and our friends from Shibusen" The witch looked very serious. Somehow her words had the power..The power that would give hope
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 03 Mar 2014, 5:22 pm

Smiling at her she looked happy. It made her to know that her daughter would help her fight Espa. She knew from her last miester the abilities of her soul resonance. Hopefully it would help give her a bit of peace at mind. Speaking kindly and softly she laughed a bit. " If it helps any to know. My soul resonance will speed up the molecular rate at which your cells can move and forces them to focus on your injuries. So even if your not strong in close combat with me as your weapon it shouldn't be to big of a problem. "

Turning around she seen the man collapse on the ground. Struggling to breath as he spoke with an scared and harsh voice. " Espart ... Espartarata ... He's in trouble ... Espa ... Asked me to find you. " Tears rolling down his face the man was crying uncontrollably. Her face was sad at seeing the man she knew why was crying. She did the same thing seeing her love dying in her hands. This must be Espa's lover at her feet. " I'll help him only because you love him after that next time we meet he will pay for his crimes. "

Last edited by bleach4ever50 on Mon 03 Mar 2014, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 03 Mar 2014, 5:29 pm

(Who? Elysa Jaka?)
Wait..What? Madeline thought to herself. She couldn't understand what is going on now. Who is that girl (Woman) and why is she asking for help. "Sophie...Find Lukas, Leke and Catherine" Maddie said to her friend.

Sophie saluted "Yes, my boss!" She said as she walked away.

Madeline of course will do whatever her mom say, because she is very loyal. Even if Espa is very dangerous (In her opinion)
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 03 Mar 2014, 5:41 pm

OCC: Elysa is male. Sorry for the confusion there a gay couple.

Eyes caring she asked him kindly. " So where is he? " Giving out her hand to show him she meant no harm. She was shocked to hear about him needing help. She knew it may be a trap but she think so this man loved Espa. She was friends with him long ago and knew he never cried not once that knew of.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 03 Mar 2014, 6:39 pm

(ooc: Okay..Gay couple..okay. But I can't find Elysa's app)

Sophie came back after a short while "166 will find them." She said to Madeline. The cyborg girl just wanted to stay with Madeline and Espartarata.

Maddie nodded "Okay." She said as she looked at Sophie. Then she crossed her arms and lookad again at Espartarata "Hmhmhm.." She mumbled to herself as she began to think about this situation.

In the same timr Sophie was trying to change something in her battle mode.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next