Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon )

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 4 Empty Re: A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon )

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 06 Mar 2014, 11:01 pm

Laughing with a wicked smile he moved at a speed no regular human could see to prove his words. If it wasn't enough to show them he had her speed he jumped and proceeded to fly slowly just so everyone could see them. " Do you think I'm lying? If you do than ask the young witch of illusions if it is one. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 4 Empty Re: A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon )

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:28 am

That was enough for Sophie. She turned the chainsword back to arm and she pointed at her drone "166 turn off." Of course the drone did what she said. Then she pointed at Veyas "You! A while ago you wanted to attack these two demons!" She yelled. Then she pointed at Espa "You! Stop talking about things, we can't understand!" The cyborg yelled again. She was annoyed, really annoyed. "Catherine? How is he?" Sophie asked.

Catherine stood up after she finished healing Elysa. "He'll be fine. Oh..And by the way..I've used my spell remove to delete the rest of Madeline's illusion. That was interesting because the illusion should end after she fainted." The witch said.

But Madeline looked a little like a dead person. Her skin was pale, and her blue eyes, turned ice blue. The young witch was looking at the sky while lying on the ground. But why? Probably It was because she saw her mom's demonic form. No no..Probably because she saw Espa..Or? No It was because she saw Espartarata's demonic soul. Then a tear appeared in her eye. It was too much for her. "I..I wanna change this world..Into a world where nobody can feel the pain..Where nobody can suffer." She whispered to herself.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sat 08 Mar 2014, 3:08 pm

Hearing her speak she was surprised that Madeline was awake. Changing into her half demon form she flew to Madeline's side. Trying her best to comfort her daughter. Crying because Madeline looked near death and sad. The fire that is her hair had turned into embers with very little flames. As her tears where shed she was about to be heartbroken again if Madeline died. This time she wouldn't be able to keep her sanity when her heart faded.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 08 Mar 2014, 3:48 pm

"What happened? I can see souls..I don't wanna see them..So scary.." Madeline said very quietly, like to herself. She was scared. But nobody could knew what happened to her.

Catherine walked over to Madeline. Then she crossed her arms "What the hell? Hmm..Probaby she is like that because she used her magic for too long." The witch said, but that wasn't true. Madeline was frightened because she saw her mom's soul and now she saw her demonic form. "Sophie find Adrian.."

Last edited by Mr.Raccoon on Sat 08 Mar 2014, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a few things)
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sat 08 Mar 2014, 6:38 pm

Crying even more than before her tears became blood. As she asked in a shaky voice as she was crying. " Should I awaken Elysa's demonic power you know that it will be needed if I fall to insanity. If I do promise me Espa your keep Madeline safe. As I would keep Elysa safe for you if it happened that you where dead. " Breathing a demonic flame into the palm of her hand same as her hair. She placed her hand with the flame into his chest.

Stepping away from him she watched Elysa as her flame awaked his own demonic blood. Changing his body with his skin as black as night. His eyes white his body was no longer riddled with multiple scares. As his hair became blood red it burst into flames of the same color. His leg regrowing as he screamed in pain. Two black bat wings made from own flesh ripped from his body. He had no horns and yet he promised power as he rose into his feet.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 08 Mar 2014, 6:54 pm

"Noo...Please stoooop.." She groaned as she began to cry. "Can you all turn back..Please..Cath..Do something..Say that it's just a bad dream.." She said. Then the young witch got up. "Please..Don't break my heart." She said as she looked at Espartarata's eyes. Her own eyes were turing into dark and a little scary blue. "Even If I'm scared now..I'll be always love you, mom..Remember..Even the insanity won't change it" She said as she closed her eyes.

Sophie and Catherine were looking at Madeline What the hell is wrong with you Maddie? They thought. Of course they couldn't move, they were shocked. Madeline was never acting like that.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sat 08 Mar 2014, 7:11 pm

Crying she hide her true form looking at the other two her eyes asking everything. They hide their true body's as well knowing what she meant. " Madeline I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this. But I'm not evil and you can't ignore the fact I'm not human. " She was scared Madeline wasn't acting herself.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 08 Mar 2014, 7:31 pm

"I-It's okay...I-I..I wasn't prepared to see you in this form..An-And.." Maddie said then she fell to her knees "..And suddenly I've discovered that I can use this..Soul Perception..And now .I can't turn it off..Looking at your soul..No sorry..It'll be better if I shut up." She said as she burried her face in her hands. She was going to say that looking at Espartarata's soul shocked and frightened her. Now sue wanted to see something nice. Suddenly she thought about her love, Galen. She wanted him to be here now with his two small golems that were looked like two cute dragons. But it was impossible.

Somehow that old, always happy Madeline was gone and she was replaced with this scared and weak litte girl. It was very worrying.
From now her soul will have a big wound, that will be with her forever.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sat 08 Mar 2014, 8:06 pm

Seeing her daughter in pain was unbearable to her. She knew the young and happy little girl would never be with her again. She had a way to ease a bit of her pain and give her strength. But it could destroy her body if it failed to work. Madeline's pain was clear to see so she would leave the option to her. " Madeline I could make it easier to be happy again for you. But you could die if your body resist my flames and I would go insane. I don't want to see you in pain. So i leave it up to you if want my flames or not. Just so you know you're become a a half demon. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 08 Mar 2014, 8:49 pm

Madeline looked at Espartarata's eyes "Becoming a half-demon means power..But I'm not lookimg for it. Tell me why should I accept your it? B-being a..Well..Half witch, half meister is cool." She said quietly. The witch knew that she have to try to fix her soul and mind. She needed her happy personality again. Maddie knew, that she is different because something happened to her soul. Madeline got up "You know what can happen, mom? I can become evil..Because I'm a witch..And almost every witch can become evil easily. So tell me..Why should I accept your offer? How becoming a half-demon can help me?"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sat 08 Mar 2014, 11:37 pm

Smiling she laughed a bit before answering. Her eyes caring she spoke kindly. " The demonic power will eat your misery and rage but your right that could as well. That's why Espa is really calm and sometimes seems void of emotions. Our power is based of our anger and sadness we hold in our hearts. Because me and Elysa are half human means our emotions are stronger. But also means it can consume us and take over us. This puts you at greater risk being a witch. Look around you though you have made many friends that will help you even Espa has taken you as friend. "

Looking around her she encouraged him to speak. " You help my Elysa I'll never be able to forget that. I'm in your dept young witch. " Her wings fluttering they showed her happiness at hearing this.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Sun 09 Mar 2014, 12:06 am

"Wait a minute here," He said holding his hands up, "Why the Hell are you offering her to become a half demon, and you are saying you could become evil. What kind of game is this?" His blood red stare, giving him a sinister look. "And I must say I'm willing to keep a half-witch, maybe half-demons depending on Shinigami-sama's word, but if you dare go evil, I will have no choice but to kill you... "
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sun 09 Mar 2014, 2:14 am

Looking at the stranger he smelled of wolf probably a lycan. " Because I know that I am a part of the reason for my daughters sadness. So I offer her a way to ease her pain that I helped make. Our demonic powers rid us of the emotions that we draw strength from. Her powers coming from my flame would feed from her sadness and rage. It will not completely eat the two emotions only control them. " Remaining in her human form her hair darkened into the color of her demonic flame. Shifting between dark purple and black. " You smell of wolf are you lycan? "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Sun 09 Mar 2014, 2:22 am

"Yes, I am a lycan, but mother you say? So you're her mother, trying to offer her demonic powers that she should have already cause she's your blood? I'm sorry something here doesn't seem right, its all off..." He began slowly drifting off going to deep thought.

In his mind:"Come on, you know they must die eventually. Lord Death won't give them approval, and these things will kill us all if they get the chance"

"No, they are good. Shinigami hasn't said yes or no yet, theres no garuntee, and they seem peaceful they haven't killed you yet"

PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sun 09 Mar 2014, 2:58 am

Taking the way the lycan talks Espa would have bet the human and wolf don't agree. Walking slowly he moved to protect Elysa and Madeline. Not sure of what will happen next. It was a tiny bit irritating to have to explain things. " I adopted her hoping to have a happier life while giving her the same. We may be demons but we do have emotions. Even a full demon like Espa have emotions. Do you see how he stands to protect us from you not knowing if your friend or for. "Her voice a low growling as she spoke meant as a warning to him.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 09 Mar 2014, 6:06 am

Catherine walked over to Veyas "Well..You don't understand a few things. Madeline is Shinigami's student. And also I'm one of the youngest teachers in shibusen. But I'm working with the witches, so also I'm Maddie's teacher. Well...You can't hurt Madeline. And her friend will protect her." The witch said. Then. she turned to Madeline "You know..I don't like to tell you what to do, but honestly, I don't like Espartarata's idea. We can try and use our magic to fix you." Cath said.

Madeline couldn't decide. Is she will be a half demon, she can become evil. And probably she would have to leave shibusen. As always Catherine's options were safer and they couldn't change anyone into an evil person. "I dunno.." She said as she looked at the ground.

Finally Amy decided to say something. She jumped to Madeline and she started dancing that 'Russian Dance'. "Smiiile! Smiiile! Maaadeeeline smiiileee!" She yelled. Then she performed a backflip... but she failed "Ouch! Well!!" Then began to pretend, that she is crying. "Mooooo..I've bruised my aaaarm..."

Madeline giggled, somehow it helped her a little. Her eyes slowly turned and now they had their natural color. And also her skin is now normal. But it couldn't help with her soul.

Catherine looked at Sophie. "Sophie! Find that lazy death scythe Leke AND try to find Vernon. I need his advice." She said.

Sophie nodded "166 keep an eye on our wolf friend" She said as she walked away.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Sun 09 Mar 2014, 8:53 am

With a hefty sigh, and a shaking of the head in disapproval," Seriously, still don't trust the man whose having two personalities try to talk me into killing you or keeping you? Now's no time to make enemies, and neither is it the time to be fighting one another when there is clearly worse people than me," and with a mutter under his breath, "And people who'd actually be able and willing to kill you"
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 09 Mar 2014, 10:41 am

"Stop talking about killing us. Only then we can become 'friends' " Catherine said as she crossed her arms. "Let me remind you that we have to fight against the kishins and evil witches. So we can't waste time on killing good witches like me and half-demons like them. And also if Madeline will become evil, it'll be our problem not yours."
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Sun 09 Mar 2014, 12:26 pm

"Well, now that I'm here its my problem as well. And for better here I already said we have more enemies than each other so we are now in agreement here."
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 09 Mar 2014, 1:20 pm

Catherine smiled "Good..Hm..by the waaaay...What your name?" The witch asked.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Sun 09 Mar 2014, 1:38 pm

"Veyas Stormwolf, at your service " He said with a bow, "And yours?" he asked with a grin
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 09 Mar 2014, 2:50 pm

"Catherine Coon." She said with a smile. Then she pointed at another witch "This is Amy".
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Sun 09 Mar 2014, 2:55 pm

"Pleasure to meet you both, what about the demons/ half-demons over there?
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 09 Mar 2014, 6:47 pm

Madeline walked over to her mom "Mom..I can't decide..I just can't. I wanna..Someone to decide for me..Because I can't" She said. She didn't know if she should accept Espartarata's offer. It will change her life forever. Also she may become evil. She was scared but she still could say no.

"Half-Demon's adopted daughter is Madeline. And her mom's name is Espartarata. But I don't know these two male demons" Catherine said.

ooc: I'm not sure if I shoudl let Madeline become a half-demon. So let's wait for bleach to post because it's really important for me
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 10 Mar 2014, 3:35 pm

Looking at Madeline she was scared for her safety and well being. There must be another way to help her. She knew Espa wasn't talkative unless it was to her or Elysa. Even then he didn't talk very long or very much unless needed of him. " The other half demon is Elysa standing next to us is his Espa. While Espa is the only full demon among us and also my grandfather. I am the strongest of us three demons. Don't worry Madeline I think there is a way to keep you human while using my flames to help you. If I infuse my flames into your pets made of fire you they would become demons made of your emotions. It would have the same emotional effect as making you a half demon. Spawning only when you need to feel better, control your emotions or if you can't control your emotions. " Her voice full of worry and care. She was hoped that her daughter would be happy again some day. The lycan still made her nervous to be around.

Walking to her Espa whispered in her ear. In a low growl because of the lycans presence and the fact he didn't feel safe around him. He knew she felt the same about the wolf. " The wolf is not safe to be near. I understand why but your young one is to fragile to survive the flame. Your idea with her pets will keep her safe. But you know what would happen to the creatures if they evolved a mind. " Turning around he faced the lycan and walk to Elysa. Knowing the wolf should be able to hear him.

OOC: You should do as you want to. I base all my character's off a aspect of myself at one point in my past or myself in present. Changing them as I would given how I would act with how the story unfolds, my current mood as I am typing and how see myself as a person.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next