Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon )

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 3 Empty Re: A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon )

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 03 Mar 2014, 7:39 pm

OOC: under regular weapons listed as musical weapon

Looking at the girl with the robot and he laughed a bit then smiled. Speaking as calm as he could trying not to be rude. " Not unless your robot or android if it is one has the capabilities to travel between dimensions you won't find him. But I'm sure that if you can modified it if you have to; and temporarily synchronized it to my soul wavelength I could take you to his dimension. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 3 Empty Re: A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon )

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:25 pm

166 was flying around the school, looking for Catherine Coon, Leke Vidic and Lukas Kozak.

Sophie crossed her arms and laughed a little "Well I'm a cyborg. Half human and half android..So I can do alot." She said. Of course it was really hard to notice that she isn't a normal person. The skin on her arms looked strange, because her arms were robotic (So the skin on her arms is fake..Even if it looks very relistic) And she had a computer inside of her brain . Inside of her body there were a few interesting implants. But still..It was very hard to notice that she isn't a normal human.

"So..Can you tell us what happened and why Espa needs mom's help?" Madeline asked. Her voice was somehow cold but calm.

Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Tue 04 Mar 2014, 1:07 am

He may not know how Espa got injured like he did. But Elysa can make a very likely possibility of how it happened. Looking at his feet he explained the best he could. " About his dimension. The ground you walk along will breath as it is living. There is no sun only darkness. It is a place torn from reality and made of pure magic. My guess is the dimension tried to punish or kill him. You'll see when we get there what I mean. " His voice was calm as he spoke about his dangerous home.

Espartarata couldn't want her friend to suffer like this. The pain on his face was unbearable to her. She may hate Espa but she couldn't kill him if Elysa love him. It would break his soul to do so and she wasn't able to hurt him. Smiling you could tell she was unhappy with her reply." You know I can't hurt you Elysa, but Espa will be punished appropriately for his crimes. I'm trying to say I'll control myself from hurting him if that's what you want. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 04 Mar 2014, 2:45 pm

Madeline face showed that Elysa annoys her. She didn't like him, that was easy to guess. Also she thought that it still can be a trap. Espa could 'Injure himself' using some magic tricks. Madeline knew alot about using illusions. So why the hell is he asking mom for help? Why can't he help Espa on his own? Maddie thought. But as I said before, she will do whatever Espartarata will say.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Tue 04 Mar 2014, 4:40 pm

Looking sad, nervous, terrified, and worried he wanted there help. He missed his Espa and wanted him to live. That's why he came here for Espartarata asking for her help. She was the only one fast enough to get to him and also free him. But the torment that he was left in made his eyes water thinking about it. " Please I need your help your the only one fast enough o help him. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 04 Mar 2014, 6:53 pm

Madeline looked at Espartarata with curiosity in her eyes. "So..Let's go and help him.." The witch said quietly. Honestly she still thought that it would be a trap..But hey! They are good people, right? Good people help (almost) everyone.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Wed 05 Mar 2014, 12:31 am

Standing up he stated calmly as he spoke. His voice deep and strong within his words rung a promise of power. " It not so simple as just finding the place and getting there. It's how to open the door to get in that's a problem. " Pulling his lad coat around him he was cold.

Thinking about this she was wondering how Espa made it his home. If it was so hard to get to how did he get in and out. " Elysa then how does he travel to and from his home if it so difficult to do so? He replied with a question. " Shouldn't that be answered by now? I think it would have been impossible to miss him leave or go home. Where do think he goes when he tears apart the ground. Or comes from when he pulls himself up from a magical fissure. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Wed 05 Mar 2014, 1:13 pm

Madeline turned into her animal form and sat on the ground. She was waiting and thinking what will happen next. I'll just sit here and wait until mom say something. She thought.

Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Wed 05 Mar 2014, 6:41 pm

Looking at his watch he cursed in a soft voice then growling in hushed tone. He hoped her friend's where near them by now. He had little time before Espa was bound to get weak enough to either die or fall to insanity. " We have to move he can't live much longer alone and without help. " Before anyone else could stop him or protest his doing so. He used a gift from Espa to tear apart the bonds between the two dimensions. Sacrificing his right leg in the process of opening a pathway to his home. His screaming could heard from afar. As much pain as there was he wasn't crying because it hurt. As a door stood on the wall where he kicked it.

Looking at Elysa she was in horror at what stood before her. His leg ... What just happened to his leg. And that door ... Why was it there ... Standing in true fear she couldn't move until she heard Elysa screams. " Please Elysa stay alive I'll be right back. Everyone else make sure he does. Madeline if your illusions are strong enough please don't let him feel any pain. If he loves Espa this much I can't bring myself to hurt him. " Posing in the demon stance she flew into mysterious door her body changing as the demonic aura from place awaked her demon blood.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Wed 05 Mar 2014, 7:13 pm

"I'm not Catherine! I can't just make him feel no pain..Of course, I can close him in an Illusion, where he would have a date with Espa and everything would be fine..But listen..I can do this, but it can be a problem with deleting this illusion after we save Espa. And everything will be happening only in his mind, so his body will still be here" Madeline said, almost yelling. Sadly Espartarata wasn't even here. "Sophie?"

"No. I don't have any ideas. 166 will find Catherine Coon as soon as it is possible" Sophie said.

"Useless.." Maddie sighed. Then she walked to Elysa, turned back into human and put her hands on Elysa's cheeks. Then her hands begand to glow with a white light. Suddenly Elysa could see something in his mind. Madeline created an illusion in Elysa's mind. He was on a walk with Espa in a park, in the summer.
Elysa couldn't feel the pain. Just like his mind was in another world, but his body was still in here, on this planet, in Death City.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Wed 05 Mar 2014, 8:07 pm

Racing into the demonic land of Espa's home she had no clue as how to locate him. Her wings once again like a ravens she fell as they changed from the aura of this land. Not very used to flying with her new wings it was hard to fly. She still had no choice in then matter she flew way faster then she could run. After a while her head started hurting but she thought nothing of it.

The moon was the only source of light this dark everlasting night. Hanging in the sky by chains piercing through his bloody body. It was hard for him to see her at all. But it was unmistakable who it was Espartarata had been sent to free him. Growling in his weak and demonic voice he hoped she heard him. " Espartarata ... "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 06 Mar 2014, 12:19 pm

"Sophie...Where is Catherine?" Madeline asked, with tired voice. Of course it was really tiring for her to keep the illusion..But at least Elysa wasn't suffering, so Madeline was happy. Am I a hero, because I'm using my magic to help him? I think so..Such an amazing feeling! Maddie thought. Now she knew what does Catherine feels when she helps someone using her magic

"I don't know, Madeline" Sophie said as she shrugged. 166 couldn't find Catherine.

"Jeez..We need heeeer..." Madeline answered. Her hands were still on Elysa's cheeks and as we could guess it was the only way to keep the ilussion. But Madeline was smiling, she didn't know why. Maybe that though that she helps Elysa? Maybe..
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 06 Mar 2014, 4:34 pm

It was faint it was Espa's voice she heard from the sky. He was bound by chains piercing his body pinning him in the air. His body was no longer human he was a demon witch. Flying to his side she couldn't be seen as she flew to his aid. In seconds his chains where all broken. It was impossible to see her fly at all. " Take us to the D.W.M.A. your Elysa is dying. " Anger ran through him at the thought of his love dying. He ran his hand alone the demonic ground of the land. Ripping apart a fissure falling into it with Espartarata following close behind him. In seconds they where back at the academy next to Elysa and Madeline both crawling up from the ground.

In her halve human / demon form Espartarata had one horn on her left side of her face, her eyes still shifting between red and purple. Her skin had a little purple hue to it as her hair now was a deep dark purplish / blackish flame. While Espa in his fully awakened demon body had to horns protruding from his temple curling down as they went spiraling to the back of his head. His hair was longer and was now white, skin a darker purple hue then Espartarata.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 06 Mar 2014, 4:52 pm

Suddenly Madeline fainted and her illusion disappeared. Well..Good for her, because she couldn't see Espa and Espartarata. But she helped Elysa, and that was good.
Lying on the ground, unconscious, she looked like a sleeping angel.

Sophie looked at Espararata, curious. But suddenly she whispered "166..Help..They're scary." But her drone was far away from here. She took a few steps back "What..The..Hell..Are you.." She said.  They could notice HUD system in her red eyes.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 06 Mar 2014, 6:23 pm

Looking at the cyborg she felt bad for not telling them about her demonic form. Her voice sweet and soft it defied her looks as a half demon. " We are Spawn's of a demon called a succubus and a incubus Espa is full blooded demon I am not. Don't worry about us we are not evil or insane. Elysa is also a half spawn like me. " Walking to Elysa she sat between him and Madeline assuming that she pushed herself to far. Espa walked to his love and sat beside him. " If he doesn't live you know what will happen Espartarata. " " Sophie get everyone to safety and all that can ready for battle. Also any nurse practitioner ready to treat the wounded and healer at Elysa side as soon as you can. If he dies Espa won't be with us anymore so be ready if it happens. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 06 Mar 2014, 6:47 pm

Finally, Sophie has recieved a signal from 166. It has just found Catherine and Amy (Also the witch). And they are coming to the academy. "Well..Sir, Espa" Sophie said. Then she pointed at Madeline "Madeline was helping Elysa, and that's why he couldn't feel the pain. Yes! Thanks to Espartarata's adopted daughter, your love wasn't suffering!" She said, loudly. "And by the way. The healer is coming here, so let's wait for her." Then she crouched next to Madeline and she began to stroke Maddie's hair. "Oh Madeline, Madeline. Good that Galen doesn't see you now..He would be angry." She said to Madeline then she looked at Espa again "You know what will happen if you hurt Madeline." She said, with less frendly tone.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Thu 06 Mar 2014, 7:07 pm

Smelling the half-demons scent now, Veyas choose to come ready to fight, but his second side winning coming cautious knowing demons are tricky even if only half-bloods. In hushed tones, "Fuck, why couldn't I have a meister now?"

"Because that'd be to easy, dont worry though we always have the blades"

"Come on, I dont have time for your brashness this is serious business"

"I am serious"

"Shut up or they might hear us!"

Personality 2= Blue
Personality 1= Red
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 06 Mar 2014, 7:39 pm

Looking at his Elysa he knew what would happen to him and also his granddaughter. If they both lost their sanity. " Espartarata would kill me her power is equal to mine as a half demon she would lose all humanity if the girl died. Her power is tied to that girl and so is her demon. On a different note as a her weapon and the fact she is a witch your demon resonance may be possible to use. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 06 Mar 2014, 7:50 pm

"Well..I was thinking that Shibusen would kick your ass, Lord Death would kill you or, and Madeline's boyfriend would send his big army of golems to kill you...Oh! And I would try to kick your ass too" Sophie said.

The someone ran to them. It was Catherine, Amy and in the air was flying 166.
"What happened, Sophie?" Catherine asked

Sophie pointed at Espartarata "She will explain." Sophie answered. "But now heal this guy" The girl said as she pointed at Elysa.

Catherine walked over to Elysa, crouched and put uer arms on Elysa's chest. Then her arms began to glow and she began to heal Elysa.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Thu 06 Mar 2014, 7:59 pm

"Well, we have a half-demon in love, and two people I dont recognize. One a healer, the other just passing orders for now. But I still must ask who are the two half-bloods..."

"Shut up, yo talk to much, just let us kill them already"

And with that personality 2 took over. Grabbing his blades came out of his hiding and watching

"Now riddle me this bitches, who must die tonight?" With these words, a maniacal laughter, and grin of a crazy man appeared on his face. Showing a few of his wolf teeth,

PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 06 Mar 2014, 8:34 pm

Looking at the stranger Espa got the message he meant. Looking at his granddaughter Espartarata knew what he meant. The man was here to fight and this wasn't the best of time. They had no choice both of their partner's where incoherent or passed out as of now. Changing to her scythe form she was completely black except for her blade which was blood red.

Bending his knees, body close to the ground, left hand lying around his feet, his right hand holding Espartarata behind him her blade coming around his left arm, protecting it from harm. As they performed soul resonance there demonic presence could be felt. As Espa grew the wings of his granddaughter only white while his hair became a silvery flame similar to his granddaughter. " This is my granddaughters true power of demon resonance to gift her miester with her own powers. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Thu 06 Mar 2014, 8:41 pm

"Do you mean those fancy tricks to scare me, heh you have another thing coming. Are you ready to die?" Veyas called, licking his lips, "I've never tasted the blood of a demon before"

"And you won't right now, now back down"

"What are you doing, now is the time to kill, not the time to talk."

"Its never to late to talk,"

"No, talking is worthless, no point. It solves nothing only the death of others does"

"Give me control of this body!"

And with that, Veyas suddenly collapses laughing hysterically as the battle in his mind begins between the two personalities that are normally kept as one in this form.
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 06 Mar 2014, 8:52 pm

Sophie looked at Veyas "Hey you! Calm down!" The girl yelled.

But after Sophie yelled, Madeline began to wake up. She slowly opened her eyes, but she was too tired to move. "D..on...t..Fi..ght" Madeline said after Sophie. Her pulse was weak, so her heart was beating slowly.

The drone aimed it's machine guns at Veyas. "We don't wanna have a friendly fire here, right?" Sophie said as she walked closer to the unknown person. Suddenly Sophie changed half of her right arm (from hand to elbow) into a chainsword. "..So calm down"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Thu 06 Mar 2014, 9:02 pm

"Wha...t... the.... fuck?" asked Veyas coming to slowly. Smilingly wolfishly making point to show a fang, "Im not here for war, nor do I like that pointed my way, so if you wouldnt mind please turn it away before I do cause war." Pointing towards the drone,
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Thu 06 Mar 2014, 9:04 pm

OOC: also forgot to put this Green= Veyas normal, when both of the personalities are merged like they should be in human form
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next