Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission)

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:49 pm

"Yeh... Maybe there is another place." I say reassuringly.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue32/100The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

https://souleaterroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission)

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:51 pm

"At this point, I just want to get something in my stomach." I say faintly, "That bullet must've taken a lot outta me." I say as I wobble.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:59 pm

"Alright..." I drag him to a nearby restaurant that I found while looking for a place to eat.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue32/100The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 11:02 pm

After eating my 2 weeks of food budget on my share, I decided to go home and crash. Times up, I will be taking that gun back now. As it said that, my left arm returned to normal, and then I turned my right arm back to normal, "Remind to limit the times I seal the demon in me."

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Fri 02 Aug 2013, 11:03 pm

"Oh, your arms turned back." I say as we sat down at a table.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 11:04 pm

"Don't care, time for me to sleep!" As I said that I passed out asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Fri 02 Aug 2013, 11:17 pm

I just walked to my room and watched some TV.

OOC: Time jump?
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 11:25 pm

OOC: Of bloody course!
As I woke up, I looked up at the clock to see it was only 5 AM, I should have slept in, but it is my daily routine to wake up early for mental and physical workouts. So I start by reading some of the Kishin studies lessons we had to learn quicker ways to kill them. Me. No offense, but seeing how you eat humans too, I will have to say no. When was the last time I ate a human, oh well, no point in pushing it. We may actually be good friends one day if you were to only kill kishins, and not nearly kill me jumping out windows and crazy stuff. I am touched.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Fri 02 Aug 2013, 11:34 pm

I woke to the sound of Raven again.

I sat on the couch.

"Well... I guess you are my new alarm clock." I drowsily say.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 11:37 pm

"A sharp mind is the deadliest weapon!" I say as I get ready to do push-ups.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Fri 02 Aug 2013, 11:44 pm

"Yeh, well a futuristic gun can also make the best weapon." I say.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 11:47 pm

"It is nice, but before I can even think of using it myself, I will have to make friends with the beast within me."

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Fri 02 Aug 2013, 11:56 pm

"How well do you think that will turn out? He tried to shoot me." I scratched my back, remembering the claw embedded in there.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 11:58 pm

"Depends." I simply say, seeing how we already started friendship, a little bit. I thought we were already friends. "I don't even know what your name is! Oops, that slipped outta the cranium."

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sat 03 Aug 2013, 4:17 pm

"What? Are you talking to him?" I ask. I stood up from the couch and my arm turned into a water blade. 

"I haven't use this that much..." I say, talking about my blade form.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Aug 2013, 4:20 pm

"I can't really stop, if I don't talk with him he gets mad and out of control. I do know a way to only let him have some control of my body. It would be like sharing it. I don't like doing it though. It hurts sometimes." You are thinking of doing that again!? Don't you remember what happened last time!

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sat 03 Aug 2013, 4:23 pm

"Whatever is best for you..." I reply.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Aug 2013, 4:25 pm

"There is no real "best" for me, only the options that prevent death." I say, recalling the last time I did something that was the "best" for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sat 03 Aug 2013, 4:32 pm

"Well, whatever you can do to balance this thing out, do it." I say.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Aug 2013, 4:35 pm

"Well, it is a hit or miss thing for me. If I do it right, we will both be fine and the beast will act normally, only minus the killing. If I don't do this, it will gain anger and such, and push to be let out more than before. Which should I do, Hybrid?"

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sat 03 Aug 2013, 4:40 pm

"I cant really tell you. It's your inner battle..." I say.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Aug 2013, 4:44 pm

"Valid." I say as I get ready to let him out a little. Please, not again! I'm sorry, I just want to learn more about you, and this is the easiest way. I say as I release my barrier slightly, allowing the Beast to gain enough control to talk, but not enough to move. "There, now let's just hope this doesn't turn out like last time." "I agree man, it was freaky last time. Anyway, I am the beast within Raven. Pleasure to meet you outside of battle."

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sat 03 Aug 2013, 5:15 pm

"H-hi..." I said. I finally was interacting with him. I could find out a little bit of what was happening now.

"So... your the War Beast?" I ask for clarification.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Aug 2013, 5:16 pm

"Or so I am called. There is something bothering you, isn't there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sat 03 Aug 2013, 5:28 pm

"Y-yes. What are you exactly?" I questioned, a bit frightened of this being within Raven.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next