Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission)

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 25 Aug 2013, 11:45 am

I charged one, my arm stretched outwards, and rammed my blade straight into the stomach of a Kishin. I kept on sprinting right through my opponents. As it passed through it, my blade crossed my chest and I ran passed another Kishin. Right before I ran too far away, I thrust my arm behind me and sliced open the back of the Kishin. Now, with my arm pulled back, I thrust it at the upcoming Kishin and it swung across it.

I turned back to eat the souls of the ones I killed.

"There, thats three of the overall portion we get. So I get three less of my half." I say.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue32/100The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

https://souleaterroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission)

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sun 25 Aug 2013, 9:07 pm

"OK," I say, eating my share of the portion, "these guys are pretty weak."
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue24/100The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sat 14 Sep 2013, 5:32 pm

"I know... I wonder if there is something actually decent enough to put up a fight." I say.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue32/100The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sat 14 Sep 2013, 6:09 pm

"Probably not," I say as I shoot three through a wall.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue24/100The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sat 14 Sep 2013, 6:16 pm

I slash another five. "Lets go eat those, four for you, four for me." I say.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sat 14 Sep 2013, 7:17 pm

"Alright," I say as I eat the soul with one hand and shoot five bullets through the walls again to kill 15 more people, "there will probably only be about 20 more people now."
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7