Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission)

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 30 Jul 2013, 5:16 pm

"Alright..." I walk over to my room and jump into my bed.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue32/100The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

https://souleaterroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission)

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 5:24 pm

All through the night, I was having nightmares of one day snapping from all the pressure, and releasing the beast inside me. So I didn't really sleep well and just stayed up by 3 am drinking coffee, eating cereal, and doing some of the homework I needed to do when all of a sudden it came back,You remember those people, they were the ones who lost the ability to be a meister trying to tame you. I thought you decided to finally just shut up for me. Just the opposite actually, just wanted to nap. I decided to ignore the voice again, going back to homework. It was only 4 am, I still had awhile to go before being able to talk with people.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 30 Jul 2013, 5:39 pm

I woke up to the sound of pencil on paper, though it was a very quiet sound, I was trained to wake up to even the slightest bit of movement for my own protection. I walked to my door and opened it.

"What are you doing up so early?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue32/100The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 5:41 pm

"Had trouble sleeping, my mind is probably just all in a jumble from what happened yesterday." I responded.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 30 Jul 2013, 5:43 pm

"Yesterd- oh yeh... its 4:00 IN THE MORNING! Well... are you ever gonna tell me what that was all about?" I asked.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 5:52 pm

"Which part of yesterday?" I asked. You are screwed, you should've known better. Just ignore that stupid voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 30 Jul 2013, 6:12 pm

"The part where you became an ultra weapon and destroyed the van!" I said.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 6:19 pm

"Oh, that," I said, noticing how fast the volume of my voice dropped, "well, when I was 6, my parents realized I had a huge amount of power withing me. That is when it all went to hell. They decided to treat me like a weapon, and only accepted me as a weapon, they also rented me out to people who needed me for fights. So, after around 3 years, my mind developed a second side to it that harvested the powers that are too strong for myself to use alone. I call it the war beast. It only comes out when I am in enough danger that my mental guard slips and it gets released. When it comes out it causes mass destruction with a weapon that grew inside of me from all the regrets of my loss is what it told me. Only he can use it, and when he comes out, I become a warmonger who merely wants to kill anything in my path." As I said this, I realized that I had started to cry a little, so I forced myself to stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 30 Jul 2013, 6:45 pm

"Oh..." I knew I just dug into a vulnerable topic for him, which I felt bad for.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 7:22 pm

"Yeah, anyway, we need to find out where this gang is, evidently they are in this are," I say pointing at an area near a lake, "so we should get ready, this will be a long fight."

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 30 Jul 2013, 7:27 pm

"Yeh, you're right..." I start to jump around to try to wake me up.

I get down on the floor and do 50 push ups easy in about 1 minute.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 7:29 pm

After around 1 hour of brain work and another of physical work, I hear a knock on the door, "I got it!" I yell from the kitchen. As I open the door, a rag is shoved in my face and my only reaction is, "Ah fu-" as I then passed out with my mental barrier on high.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 30 Jul 2013, 7:40 pm

I ran over to the door.

"Raven!" I punched the person/being in the back of the head.

My arm turned into an electric blade.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 7:50 pm

Just let me out! We are about to be kidnapped here! Why! Why is it only me! Am I even the real one, or are you? I say as my mental guard slips thus releasing my other self. I will make sure to have fun protecting us. As this happens, for the second time within 24 hours, the Barrett 50 cal. appeared on his right arm, and on the left arm this weird looking weapon formed, it kinda looked like a deformed sniper, as this happened his eyes opened he said, "It always feels good to come out." This voice was a more loud, madness soaked voice than Raven's usual voice. "Let's have some fun, shall we?" he said, getting ready for battle.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 30 Jul 2013, 7:57 pm

"Raven! Its happening again!" I was terrified of what he might do.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 8:03 pm

"Raven? I thought he told you about me already, oh well. Now who wants to fight first? Oh! I know," the war beast says as it shot the Barrett without aiming and hit the man who tried to kidnap it in the head, "Oh, what a wonderful splatter!" it said as it goes over to eat it's soul, "Your next!"

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 30 Jul 2013, 8:10 pm

I ran towards a different Kishin and stabbed it straight through the neck.

The War Beast... that is him...
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 8:24 pm

The war beast, sensing more people outside, ran through their room and out the window yelling, "Ready or not, here I come!"

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 30 Jul 2013, 8:34 pm

"He-hes crazy!" I say.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 8:41 pm

OOC: Warning, there is major caps lock usage in this post, you have been warned.
Wh-WHAT THE HELL! Just give me one minute. WHAT DO YOU MEAN ONE MINUTE, WE ARE ABOUT TO DIE! The war beast hit itself hard over the head, knocking Raven unconscious again Sheesh, he was getting annoying! the war beast said as it landed, and started to shoot at random with both guns, not caring who it hit.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 30 Jul 2013, 8:44 pm

"What are you doing?!" I yell.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 9:06 pm

"What a drag, maybe I should just shoot you!" it yelled while all the souls started to flow into his mouth again. "Mmmmm, this reminds me of when I first came out!" While all of this was happening, the war beast put up both weapons, aiming at Hybrid, "Wanna play a game?"

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 30 Jul 2013, 9:09 pm

"W-what are you doing?" I asked, horrified.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 9:17 pm

"What else? I just want to play a game." It says, smiling a horrid grin. "NO!" The shout threw the war beast off saying, "What are you doing Raven, I thought I told you we were going to have fun!" "Never! I will never allow you to eat the souls of innocent people, or kill anyone who is innocent!" "Too late for that hehehehehe," it said, laughing evilly. "No!" I shout as I begin to chant something that always helped as a kid, "I am the Raven who guides the dead, I am the Raven who just wants to be fed, I am the Raven who steals their souls, I am the Raven who is alone, I am the Raven who seals their fate, I am the Raven who never comes late!" As I finished this chant, the beast inside me greatly weakened, for now, and all the people who it killed came back to life, while the Kishin eggs stayed dead. As soon as all this finished, I fell down asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 30 Jul 2013, 9:25 pm

A Kishin had run up behind me and stabbed his claw straight through my back, not realizing that there was a Kishin actually alive.

I was lifted off of my feet, blood spilling from my mouth.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next