Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission)

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 5:00 pm

When there was only a few left, I decided to rush in for a little close up action on them.

Back to top Go down

The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission)

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 29 Jul 2013, 5:06 pm

I sliced the head off of one and ate its soul.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/100The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

https://souleaterroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 5:08 pm

"Hey man I thought we were going to split it evenly, there was 10 of them here after all." I whined.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 29 Jul 2013, 5:09 pm

"Hey, that was one of 10 eaten! Relax! You get one now." I say.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/100The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 5:12 pm

"Fine." I said as I took 5 and put them in my hands, "There, now the rest are yours." I said as I ate a soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 29 Jul 2013, 5:13 pm

"Alright." I ate another soul. My arm turned back to normal.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 5:14 pm

As we finished all the souls, I felt something was wrong, "Hey Hybrid I think something is-" I said as I get in the back of the head a am knocked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 29 Jul 2013, 5:17 pm

"RAVEN!" I yell frightened and worried.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 5:19 pm

I was hearing voices around me saying, "We got the boy, took us long enough." Then everything faded out as I smelt gasoline.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 29 Jul 2013, 5:36 pm

I ran after the car.

"RAVEN!" I called out. I lost all energy after sprinting after the car, and I eventually fell to the ground, panting.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 5:44 pm

I was feeling the beast inside of me starting to come out, No, not here, please! I am about to make another friend! A second voice in his head said It is too late! You had your chance and ruined it! As this happened, Raven's right arm turned into a Barrett 50 cal. like usual, but his left arm was changing into this futuristic looking weapon that, with one shot blew up the entire van. Now you are safe. You should let me out more, I could easily defeat that stupid Kishin! the voice said as it began to disappear. Raven's body suddenly started to go into a hibernation state for using too much energy as all the Kishin egg souls from the van (roughly around 5) flew into his mouth, and down his throat. Not again.... were Raven's final thoughts as he collapsed.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 29 Jul 2013, 6:22 pm

I ran over to Raven, still tired and panting.

"Raven!" I shook him to try to awaken him.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 6:27 pm

Raven felt his body shaking back and forth, but he was too tired from having his other self come out of him to do anything, so instead he had horrible thoughts about being an outcast again, being treated as if not a human. In these thoughts he heard the other voice again You should just let me take over, I could make them all be your friends, besides you only need me! As Raven heard the voice in his head he started to regain consciousness in fear it would take over again. He then said in a panicked yet quiet voice, "I am fine, I just need to rest. We should get a hotel room, then we can kill the last of the gang and go home."

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 29 Jul 2013, 6:34 pm

"Alright..." I knew he wasnt fine. His voice was shaky and his movements were frail. Something weird ha just occurred. Something odd and unnatural. His soul wavelength had changed to something else, completely off course of what he had been doing from before. He was taken over by another being within his very own soul. At least thats what I think. Maybe he has... No, he cant. How would we even get it in him? This whole situation is spiraling out of my control. I think the Academy might be able to recognize this unnatural behavior...
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 6:38 pm

Raven, unable to hold back the sea of memories that haunted him, tried his best to keep on walking normal, but what he really wanted to do was just break down screaming and crying. That thought only brings more memories, Why won't you just accept me? I am your friend. No! stay out of this, I told already, never show yourself, no matter what! But if you die, so do I. "Shut up," I mumbled to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 29 Jul 2013, 6:42 pm

"Raven... what is happening to you?" I asked, a look of question dominating my face. This isnt good...
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 7:18 pm

I noticed the look on Hybrid's face, I get even more scared of losing him and say, "I am fine, just a little shaken, I wasn't expecting to get kidnapped like that." Right, you weren't expecting it when you know what all you have done, you make me laugh sometimes. Please, just leave me be, I just want to live a normal life. You cannot live a normal life, not after all those people, all those souls- "SHUT UP!" I yell, soon after realizing this I say, "I am sorry, I am just hearing things, a good night sleep should help." I say, putting on that fake smile that I wear ever so constantly You have a real smile? I thought you lost that long ago. Only this once, will I agree with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 29 Jul 2013, 7:21 pm

I dont say a word. I kept all of my thoughts to myself. Something isnt right here...
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 7:27 pm

On the walk to the nearest hotel (that can be considered a hotel), I had finally shut up the second me, so I decided to take the initiative, "Sorry about the trouble I caused you today." I say in my usual, quiet tone, then wait for a second. Then let out a sigh of relief that my second self didn't comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 29 Jul 2013, 7:35 pm

"It's fine..." I say quietly as well, still wondering about what had happened.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 7:37 pm

OOC: I actually can't just saying, but if you are wondering, "Then why can he?" the answer is read his history then take a guess.
"If there is anything you need to ask just ask me, also, I can speak fluent Japanese. In fact I can fluently speak any language."

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 30 Jul 2013, 10:27 am

"Really? How did you learn to do that?" I ask.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 4:27 pm

"That's a story for another day," I say trying to avoid the subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 30 Jul 2013, 5:09 pm

"Oh..." I wondered what was up with him, I don't remember him being like this. He was always so shy, and recently his been a more active shy, and he even released some weird power...
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 5:11 pm

"Well anyway, I say we get to sleep, it has been a long day," I say getting up from the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next