Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission)

Post by Guest Sat 03 Aug 2013, 5:30 pm

"I am the urge of a friend Raven had when he was little, I am also all the suppressed emotions he didn't let out. I am finally what Raven originally wanted to be, a person who was free to do as they pleased, but I was soon warped by his emotions." it said.

Back to top Go down

The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission)

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sat 03 Aug 2013, 11:21 pm

"So you are his inner emotions compacted into one?" I ask curiously.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue32/100The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

https://souleaterroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Aug 2013, 11:50 pm

"That sums it up pretty much, I have become a part of him. The weapon I use when I take control is the weapon he would be able to become if he resonated his soul. To put it simple, he can easily be used as a weapon of mass destruction and destroy almost anything if he found a meister."

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 04 Aug 2013, 1:34 pm

"But then wouldn't you take over? Control him from the inside?" I questioned. I was finally making progress in this situation. He might try to take over his body and mind and use him for himself...
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue32/100The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Aug 2013, 1:36 pm

"I am merely his inner emotions, I could never take full control of him, besides, Raven was born into a very special family, yet he doesn't even know it. Such a shame."

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 04 Aug 2013, 1:39 pm

"What do you mean? What family?" I was digging into his memories more and more. I took a step forward, less frightened by this being.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Aug 2013, 1:41 pm

"That is an answer, that if I answered, it would become pointless. Raven has to face his own past, find out what he so desperately tried to forget. The reason all of this happened. Also the reason he managed to create and keep me under control."

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 04 Aug 2013, 1:44 pm

"Well then what would happen if he unleashed you?" I stared into his eyes, trying to see any essence of humanity placed in him.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Aug 2013, 1:53 pm

"Well, my form would become his. This would happen until he awakened his true power and took control back. I am a creature that was never meant to be. I am merely here because I was forced to be by Raven. That is all I have to say. It says as it crawls back into Raven's mind. Till death do us part.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 04 Aug 2013, 1:57 pm

"Raven...?" I asked, wondering if he was back in control.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Aug 2013, 2:01 pm

"Well, I will never get used to that." Me neither. "Oh well, now we must go ahead and kill us the boss of that Yakuza. After all, we have been here long enough."

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 04 Aug 2013, 2:08 pm

"True..." I turn and walk to my room to change, still weirded out by what had just happened.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Aug 2013, 2:11 pm

30 minutes later.
"Well, I say we go out there, ask people about the gang, and find out if we can find out anything." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 04 Aug 2013, 2:15 pm

"Alright. Let's go." I said.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Aug 2013, 2:17 pm

After another 30 minutes of asking around, we got nowhere.
"Well, what now? Should we go back to that building and look for clues?"

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 04 Aug 2013, 6:50 pm

"I guess..." I shrugged.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Aug 2013, 6:51 pm

"Well then, let's go." I say as I start to walk in the direction the building was.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 05 Aug 2013, 5:26 pm

I followed behind him.

We entered the building after we had reached it.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 8:57 pm

OOC: I say we finish this soon, we have dragged it out way too long with too many time warps
After searching, they had found a piece of paper saying where the base is, "Piece of cake." I say as I start to walk to where the place is.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 08 Aug 2013, 2:56 pm

I silently follow behind him.

This is it, here is the final battle... I thought.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 3:00 pm

"Well, here we go, all or nothing!" I say, as i find a tree to shoot from, "I will be support sniping from here."

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 08 Aug 2013, 3:06 pm

"Alright, I'll just be here fighting them head on, I guess." My arm formed into a blade made of solid, moving water.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 3:10 pm

I decided to aim with expert shooting and shoot as many Kishin eggs as I could before they realized where I was shooting from.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 12 Aug 2013, 9:49 am

I advanced towards the Kishin lair.

With my guard up I changed my blade form to one that I hadn'y use in a while.

Wood grew over my arm and started to grow outwards, wrapping itself around each other. It didn't fully connect, within the seams a faint glow of a green orb could be visible.

This was my Earth blade form.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Aug 2013, 12:16 pm

I got noticed in the tree branches so I jumped down and took out two of them before they could react.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next